is ******* legal in Nevada?

******* might as well be legal in practically all states since it is usually treated/charged as a misdemeanor like vagrancy. In most states they operate under the "******* services" and "dating services" titles. Except in Louisiana, where a woman charged with ******* has to register as a sex offender ... frik'n bible thumpers and snake charmers there; go figure.

It should be legal. I think it will help a lot of them. When they get attacked or robbed, most will not report it out of fear of being arrested.

Just wondering. Let me know, please. If not where in the USA is it legal?
@BrandonODell

Here is an excerpt from a CNN article titled "Nevada brothels: Things to know in wake of Lamar Odom's collapse"

"Sex workers do business in every state, but only in Nevada is ******* legalized, specifically in brothels...Nevada law allows counties with a population below 700,000 to offer brothel *******. That means no legal ******* in Clark County, where Las Vegas is. County law prohibits brothels in Washoe County, home to Reno, and several other counties.

Nevada provides a tolerant atmosphere toward *******, and though illegal today in Las Vegas, the city remains renowned for its ongoing sex trade -- as well as its slogan of "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Nineteen brothels operate in Nevada, down from 36 in the peak years of the mid-1980s, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The brothels are open for business in eight counties, though four more counties allow brothels but don't have any, the newspaper said.

There are three kinds: the small frontier brothel along remote stretches of highway, the small brothel in an isolated small town, and the large, urban-like bordellos outside Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe and Carson City, according to a University of Nevada, Las Vegas, study."

ref: http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/us/lamar-odom-nevada-brothels/

Another good reference to check out is:
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/*******-pimping-and-pandering-laws-nevada.htm

Here was a good story I read a while back related to an inside look of the Brothels in Nevada outside of Vegas:
http://www.businessinsider.com/inside-a-nevada-brothel-2015-1

******* is legal in Nevada except in Clark County where Los Vegas is.
******* might as well be legal in practically all states since it is usually treated/charged as a misdemeanor like vagrancy. In most states they operate under the "******* services" and "dating services" titles. Except in Louisiana, where a woman charged with ******* has to register as a sex offender ... frik'n bible thumpers and snake charmers there; go figure.
It should be legal. I think it will help a lot of them. When they get attacked or robbed, most will not report it out of fear of being arrested.

******* is the oldest profession in the world and so long as society (especially men) have a demand for sex then there will be prostitutes (men/women) to meet that supply. Even the first book of the Bible 'Genesis' had stories about *******:

Genesis 38:15-19
15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a *******, for she had covered her face.
16 Not realizing that she was his *******-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let me sleep with you.”
“And what will you give me to sleep with you?” she asked.
17 “I’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
“Will you give me something as a pledge until you send it?” she asked.
18 He said, “What pledge should I give you?”
“Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,” she answered. So he gave them to her and slept with her, and she became pregnant by him.

Genesis 38:20-24
20 Meanwhile Judah sent the young goat by his friend the Adullamite in order to get his pledge back from the woman, but he did not find her.
21 He asked the men who lived there, “Where is the shrine ******* who was beside the road at Enaim?”
“There hasn’t been any shrine ******* here,” they said.
22 So he went back to Judah and said, “I didn’t find her. Besides, the men who lived there said, ‘There hasn’t been any shrine ******* here.’”
23 Then Judah said, “Let her keep what she has, or we will become a laughingstock. After all, I did send her this young goat, but you didn’t find her.”
24 About three months later Judah was told, “Your *******-in-law Tamar is guilty of *******, and as a result she is now pregnant.”

I agree with the libertarian proposed solution on ******* as a crime

2. End Prohibition
Our criminal justice system fails to render justice to the victims of crime because it spends an inordinate amount of resources on "crimes" that do not directly harm the person or property of another. More than 350,000 Americans are in jail today for victim less (or consensual) crimes, such as gambling, ******* use, *******, sodomy, etc. An additional 1.5 million are on parole or probation. The annual cost of arresting and punishing people for these consensual crimes is more than $50 billion. That figure will grow even larger if politicians succeed in adding smoking tobacco to the prohibited list. No wonder we are so short of resources to protect victims of real crimes like robbery, ******* and *******. [1]

On the flip-side here is some sobering facts and something else to consider with sex-trafficking and areas where ******* has been legalized as written for the NY Times by a woman who worked in the red-light district of Germany:

"Criminalizing women and girls in commercial sex -- who are overwhelmingly victims of violence -- is not the solution, but neither is legalization... To truly address trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation, it’s critical to address the systemic factors making girls and women so vulnerable -- poverty, gender inequity, racism, classism, baby sexual abuse, lack of educational and employment opportunities for women and girls globally. Sanctioning an industry that preys upon some of the most marginalized and disenfranchised individuals in our society isn’t the answer." [2]

[1] http://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-partys-solution-to-americas-epidemic-of-violent-crime

[2] http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat.../legalizing-*******-leads-to-more-trafficking

I think they should decriminalize and regulate ******* in the US. If there are other counties and even a state here that obviously has a working system then why not allow it elsewhere. In most states if you get caught ******* then you have to register as a sex offender for a “crime” between consenting adults. There are many girls (and guys) working a sex trade that are ****** into it but having a system that allows for it would probably go a long way to fighting that very issue

@BrandonODell

Here is an excerpt from a CNN article titled "Nevada brothels: Things to know in wake of Lamar Odom's collapse"

"Sex workers do business in every state, but only in Nevada is ******* legalized, specifically in brothels...Nevada law allows counties with a population below 700,000 to offer brothel *******. That means no legal ******* in Clark County, where Las Vegas is. County law prohibits brothels in Washoe County, home to Reno, and several other counties.

Nevada provides a tolerant atmosphere toward *******, and though illegal today in Las Vegas, the city remains renowned for its ongoing sex trade -- as well as its slogan of "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Nineteen brothels operate in Nevada, down from 36 in the peak years of the mid-1980s, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The brothels are open for business in eight counties, though four more counties allow brothels but don't have any, the newspaper said.

There are three kinds: the small frontier brothel along remote stretches of highway, the small brothel in an isolated small town, and the large, urban-like bordellos outside Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe and Carson City, according to a University of Nevada, Las Vegas, study."

ref: http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/us/lamar-odom-nevada-brothels/

Another good reference to check out is:
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/*******-pimping-and-pandering-laws-nevada.htm

Here was a good story I read a while back related to an inside look of the Brothels in Nevada outside of Vegas:
http://www.businessinsider.com/inside-a-nevada-brothel-2015-1

******* is the oldest profession in the world and so long as society (especially men) have a demand for sex then there will be prostitutes (men/women) to meet that supply. Even the first book of the Bible 'Genesis' had stories about *******:

Genesis 38:15-19
15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a *******, for she had covered her face.
16 Not realizing that she was his *******-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, “Come now, let me sleep with you.”
“And what will you give me to sleep with you?” she asked.
17 “I’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
“Will you give me something as a pledge until you send it?” she asked.
18 He said, “What pledge should I give you?”
“Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,” she answered. So he gave them to her and slept with her, and she became pregnant by him.

Genesis 38:20-24
20 Meanwhile Judah sent the young goat by his friend the Adullamite in order to get his pledge back from the woman, but he did not find her.
21 He asked the men who lived there, “Where is the shrine ******* who was beside the road at Enaim?”
“There hasn’t been any shrine ******* here,” they said.
22 So he went back to Judah and said, “I didn’t find her. Besides, the men who lived there said, ‘There hasn’t been any shrine ******* here.’”
23 Then Judah said, “Let her keep what she has, or we will become a laughingstock. After all, I did send her this young goat, but you didn’t find her.”
24 About three months later Judah was told, “Your *******-in-law Tamar is guilty of *******, and as a result she is now pregnant.”

I agree with the libertarian proposed solution on ******* as a crime

2. End Prohibition
Our criminal justice system fails to render justice to the victims of crime because it spends an inordinate amount of resources on "crimes" that do not directly harm the person or property of another. More than 350,000 Americans are in jail today for victim less (or consensual) crimes, such as gambling, ******* use, *******, sodomy, etc. An additional 1.5 million are on parole or probation. The annual cost of arresting and punishing people for these consensual crimes is more than $50 billion. That figure will grow even larger if politicians succeed in adding smoking tobacco to the prohibited list. No wonder we are so short of resources to protect victims of real crimes like robbery, ******* and *******. [1]

On the flip-side here is some sobering facts and something else to consider with sex-trafficking and areas where ******* has been legalized as written for the NY Times by a woman who worked in the red-light district of Germany:

"Criminalizing women and girls in commercial sex -- who are overwhelmingly victims of violence -- is not the solution, but neither is legalization... To truly address trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation, it’s critical to address the systemic factors making girls and women so vulnerable -- poverty, gender inequity, racism, classism, baby sexual abuse, lack of educational and employment opportunities for women and girls globally. Sanctioning an industry that preys upon some of the most marginalized and disenfranchised individuals in our society isn’t the answer." [2]

[1] http://www.lp.org/the-libertarian-partys-solution-to-americas-epidemic-of-violent-crime

[2] http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat.../legalizing-*******-leads-to-more-trafficking
My ex wife worked at the Bunny Ranch. One of the girls who was with Lamar transferred to the Bunny Ranch from Pahrump near Vegas . My ex went to her room to introduce herself while she was talking to me on her phone and I was able to hear their conversation. She said she wanted to fuck Lamar but he just wanted party. And even though while they were on the clock with him he was OK with them going to the line-up when the bell rang.

******* is legal everywhere in the USA.

The state is a whore.
The ruling class is the pimp.
The pimp belches an order.
The whore's legs obediently spread.
The proletariat is screwed.

That's all you need to explain politics.

🤣

Back