Is it worth it?

My boyfriend turned me onto the idea of a 3 way with a black man. Now I am really fascinated by it. Question for you ladies who have done it. Is it worth the potential jealousy, baggage, and dealing with wanting more?
Question for
My boyfriend turned me onto the idea of a 3 way with a black man. Now I am really fascinated by it. Question for you ladies who have done it. Is it worth the potential jealousy, baggage, and dealing with wanting more?
Question are adult enough to say fuck u- you're happy and very satisfied sexually !!
Had fun with this cuckold lifestyle

Is it worth the potential jealousy, baggage, and dealing with wanting more?
....Everyone's situation is different, staci. Actually, no one can answer for your situation. Suppose your BF gets 'strangely' upset or maybe even jealous with how things are working out and he calls it quits with you. Assuming the sex with black men was everything you was hoping for, how much would you regret your breakup with your BF? I'm a married man, and I can say that its often the little things you might do with your black lover that might set him off in a rage of negative emotions. The list is endless ... so, its important that you be attentive to emotional changes in your BF. To many married men, this interracial cuckolding is but a passing interest for them ... over time it doesn't do anything to excite them anymore; if that's reflected in how he treats you OR you treat him, then you gotta ask that question you just asked ... "is it all worth it"?
...I can say that doing this while you're not married makes it a bit less complicated in the long run if everything goes sour on your relationship with him. Better now than once you've been married a few years with a couple ******* around ... it really hurts more than just the 2 of you then.
...Do it together ... don't keep secrets ... and show respect to your BF in the presence of the lover you've chosen, and maybe everyone can remember their perspective rolls in this fun and everyone will be happy.
Best of luck,
Mac

Back