A long road but worth it

darksecretusa

Couple
From
FL, US
Hi I’m Marc, I’m 32 and married to an extremely sexy mixed raced 30 year old. She has no idea of me being on this site although we’ve role played a lot over the years about her being with a black guy.

The reason for me joining this site is I want to find a hot black guy to seducer her. Iv noticed she’s started following random blk guys on instagram. I do think she’s a long way off from actually being with someone else but I want to find a guy willing to put in the work with me. I work away a lot and she’s often alone. For the right guy I’m willing to help in every way to make this a reality. I’ll give you her socials and her work number. Even build a back story she’ll be leave. It will be a long road but trust me she’s the perfect prize. I’d like my part in this kept secret until it’s the right time.

Hi I’m Marc, I’m 32 and married to an extremely sexy mixed raced 30 year old. She has no idea of me being on this site although we’ve role played a lot over the years about her being with a black guy.

The reason for me joining this site is I want to find a hot black guy to seducer her. Iv noticed she’s started following random blk guys on instagram. I do think she’s a long way off from actually being with someone else but I want to find a guy willing to put in the work with me. I work away a lot and she’s often alone. For the right guy I’m willing to help in every way to make this a reality. I’ll give you her socials and her work number. Even build a back story she’ll be leave. It will be a long road but trust me she’s the perfect prize. I’d like my part in this kept secret until it’s the right time.
Location?

Back