Is it true? Can dick get smaller

Yeah. The topic is kinda silly. But I guess people are trying to entertain themselves so no harm done.
Sometimes its hard to recognize when someone has a serious concern or if its just "silliness". Most men put a lot of importance on their sexual health ... when their penis isn't measuring up to what they read elsewhere. I do attempt to separate separate the true concerns and give a more serious response. Its no different, really, than a woman losing her breast(s) and no longer having that feeling of being a complete woman for her man.
Some of the things I read on this site are beyond "real" ... but many take it to be real. Its good to know the difference between the two.

My cucky husband explains it well, men with their dicks is like a man who is short in height, many wear slightly higher platforms on their shoe heels, maybe only 1.5 cm thicker but it makes them feel like a basketball player! its all in your subconscious thinking.
Personally my cuckys penis has definitely got smaller, and it is also hit and miss if he will get fully erect or just semi erect. age, weight, health, mindset all are factors. years of being told you are small, useless, below average, and watching men with penises 2-3-4 times bigger than he is fucking and satisfying me has undoubtedly made his wiener shrink! the penis is effected by many things, if its cold it will shrink, if you are nervous or scared it will shrink, if it is in pain it will shrink, so why wouldn't years of conditioning also make it shrink? its an organ not a foot or a hand.

Yep ... probably a primary one as well ... male development takes place at puberty and if they've already discovered that "toy" between their legs, they can keep their testosterone levels low and even depleted during one of the most important time ... by masturbating 2-3-4 times a day.
Probably what happened to ME ... lol Damn, I recall when I discovered masturbation & ejaculation. After discovering it, I couldn't think of anything else for a while.

Yep ... probably a primary one as well ... male development takes place at puberty and if they've already discovered that "toy" between their legs, they can keep their testosterone levels low and even depleted during one of the most important time ... by masturbating 2-3-4 times a day.
Probably what happened to ME ... lol Damn, I recall when I discovered masturbation & ejaculation. After discovering it, I couldn't think of anything else for a while.
Exactly

for us. it hasn't gotten smaller but with chastity it does take a few days to get to where its was after a long lockup. (as in more than a few weeks)
Do you take it off to sleep? I cant keep it on while trying to sleep. I'll wake up every 2 hours in pain from morning wood. I'd like to be in it for days to weeks but the pain is too much to bare. I tried lube and it only slightly helped.

Do you take it off to sleep? I cant keep it on while trying to sleep. I'll wake up every 2 hours in pain from morning wood. I'd like to be in it for days to weeks but the pain is too much to bare. I tried lube and it only slightly helped.
Well the pain is a part of it.
If it is comfortable it won't have an effect

It absolutely does. Mine has shrank considerably over the past few years. It wasn't big at all to start with but now it's nearly a micropenis.
So is mine. Once medication made me permanently soft my penis seemed to become smaller over time. Now it’s barely an inch. Some of it has been psychological since my wife made me pussyfree as part of my cuckoldry. Since I know I never can use it again there’s no need for my inchworm to be any bigger.

So is mine. Once medication made me permanently soft my penis seemed to become smaller over time. Now it’s barely an inch. Some of it has been psychological since my wife made me pussyfree as part of my cuckoldry. Since I know I never can use it again there’s no need for my inchworm to be any bigger.
the idea of having a penis smaller than 1 inch made me wet, it is a dream of mine

So you think that masturbation during teenage can damage the size ?

It is true, if you are caged and not allowed to have erections for long periods, then most properly it will shrink.
remember If you do not use it, you loose it.

Back