is it suitable to join or just to watch her getting nailed

would u fuck my asian brown wife?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I have an asian wife . I am planning to set up a scene to get aman to fuck her after watching us having sex. wat should be better? I sit down n watch him devouring her or should I join them?

I have an asian wife . I am planning to set up a scene to get aman to fuck her after watching us having sex. wat should be better? I sit down n watch him devouring her or should I join them?

Lots of options, I have seen men here who join in, a threesome, so to speak. Others who watch and film. Others who watch and masturbate. Others who have to wear cages. Some aren't even allowed to watch. I'd suggest, work it out with your wife, see what she would like you to do, and if both are comfortable with it, go for it.

she wont want me to join

If you two do this, you need to do what you can be happy with, and what she can be happy with. If one of you is not happy with the way it's planned out, it can backfire big time later. Keep that in mind as you balance your desires with your marriage.

Both you and the bull need to respect your wife's wishes. If my husband is present, I want him mostly just to watch, although he can hold my hand or caress me or kiss me.
You are 100% right Erika. My wife wishes are for me to be there everytime because she feels safer and also because she gets a huge turn on from me having to watch another man take her. She too LOVES me to kiss her or hold her hand(s) as her bull fucks her

Back