Is it still cheating if

kk
Yes, it "matters" ... if for no other reason than to let the spouse KNOW where she is for safety sakes. If the understood agreement is that she let her spouse know when she's meeting with her lovers, its a breach of the agreement when she doesn't do it.
Regardless whether the spouse participates, is present, or not ... he needs to know she's safe and who to contact when she doesn't return as scheduled.
This should really go without saying. Your woman needs to know that you are protecting her and feel the safety of you making sure she is okay. Even if it's just a text, and maybe a picture to tease you husband, if he likes that sort of thing!
:)

It's not cheatin when your bull and friends want to see you. The cucky want and allow that you being black fuck. He have to exapt the bull call you go and return when he finished. It's not husband pussy not his decision anymore
I understand it is not my pussy to control. it's hers. I just want the decision to always be hers and not her bull's choice. maybe I'm totally wrong.

My wife and I haven't actually done it, or even really talked specifically about the idea of her cuckolding me, but we have talked about the idea of cheating. I've said to her I'd rather she tell me she wanted to have sex with someone else than cheat on me. The physical aspect of her being with another guy would be easier to deal with (and really, if it were a black guy it would be a massive turn on for me and something I'd encourage, though she doesn't know that), but a clandestine emotional relationship wouldn't be.

The key aspect to your hypothetical, for me, is that there is *intentional* deceit. If you're in this lifestyle and just went along with it without telling your husband, that's sort of an "ask for forgiveness rather than permission" thing that should be forgivable. Where I would draw the line is my wife intentionally hiding things from me, because if I've already blessed the physical side of things, what is there to hide?
very intriguing. i'm so desperate for her to be blacked, i almost want her to cheat if it means she's happy and having orgasms.

It has happened to me so many times, I just expect. If the woman feels ok with it, I am fine. But some only want to do it with me there and it bothers them to be contacted privately. One guy that we loved swinging with kept going to her office at work and we ended it because he just refused to take no for an answer.

you are married , have a back bull are a bbc whore wife , your bull has sent you a message to meet him at a certain place to meet a friend of his and not tell your husband where you are going ? the time and how long you will be gone?
I don’t do anything without my husband knowing

you are married , have a back bull are a bbc whore wife , your bull has sent you a message to meet him at a certain place to meet a friend of his and not tell your husband where you are going ? the time and how long you will be gone?
I would say it all depends on what rules you have established between the two of you.

Back