Is it still cheating if

you are married , have a back bull are a bbc whore wife , your bull has sent you a message to meet him at a certain place to meet a friend of his and not tell your husband where you are going ? the time and how long you will be gone?

you are married , have a back bull are a bbc whore wife , your bull has sent you a message to meet him at a certain place to meet a friend of his and not tell your husband where you are going ? the time and how long you will be gone?
It's not cheatin when your bull and friends want to see you. The cucky want and allow that you being black fuck. He have to exapt the bull call you go and return when he finished. It's not husband pussy not his decision anymore

Outside of having an understanding that as a couple y'all are actively in the lifestyle and that spontaneous sexual activities will occur from time to time with your playmates, otherwise doing anything behind your partner's back without at least their endorsement is cheating.

once you have agreed she can fuck who she wants i am afraid you have to accept she will continue to cheat in one way or another, she wont tell you everything, she wont be as discrete as she was before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you want her practise safe sex she wont always, she will bareback more often safe in the knowledge you have now have in effect given her a free hand to do what she wants,,,,,,,,,without any doubt what she does will be more visible to others

In my opinion, yes. My hubby is involved with each situation with a bull. Not with the bull, but with me. Jake and D (my bull), typically team up on me. I have had solicitations from D’s friends who I am familiar with to meet up with he and a friend who I have had relations with while my hubby was present. If you omit or deceive when it comes to sex with someone else, it’s cheating. Just my opinion.

In my opinion, yes. My hubby is involved with each situation with a bull. Not with the bull, but with me. Jake and D (my bull), typically team up on me. I have had solicitations from D’s friends who I am familiar with to meet up with he and a friend who I have had relations with while my hubby was present. If you omit or deceive when it comes to sex with someone else, it’s cheating. Just my opinion.
Very true, but if you're in this lifestyle where your hubby knows you love black cock and you have a chance to play alone does it really matter if he knows every single time you hook up with a playmate?

Very true, but if you're in this lifestyle where your hubby knows you love black cock and you have a chance to play alone does it really matter if he knows every single time you hook up with a playmate?
I get that it is this lifestyle. But I feel that it would be disrespectful to him to go and play without him knowing about it. She is typically involved with the playtime.

However, I do see it the other way as well Steve M. I could also make the argument that is my body it is my enjoyment that I can go do what I want with it when I want with it. So I see both sides.

I think given the sexual openness you would have to address what would be considered to cheating with your partner. In that situation for my husband and I it would come down to the issue of telling him. If I was asked to never tell my husband then it would border on the grounds of cheating and breaking our rules.

And if the bull ordered you to go get some strange and not tell your wife, would you? Is that the same thing?

Doing anything sexual behind your partners back is cheating
Exactly, being totally honest is the only way it will work without possibility of ending the relationship. If the husband knows and has proven to be agreeable or understanding why would you not tell him. I'd be wondering why the black guy is asking you to lie. You could be getting more than you bargain for and no one knows where you went?

Agreed. I did this once only because my husband was out of town and in a meeting that he could not take time away from to check his phone. The experience was not as enjoyable due to the guilt I was feeling.

I don’t ever feel ownership from my bull. It’s a mutual respect thing. I’ve had one that I’ve met, to see if I’d be interested in spending time with him, let me know that he planned to put a leash around my neck like a dog. That was a no go for me.

I don’t ever feel ownership from my bull. It’s a mutual respect thing. I’ve had one that I’ve met, to see if I’d be interested in spending time with him, let me know that he planned to put a leash around my neck like a dog. That was a no go for me.
Good, I'm glad you stood your ground on that. I'm aware that in certain BDSM practices that is quite common though.

Back