Is it really better?

ShySummer

Female
I'm always hearing or seeing posts about how sex with black guys (or even girls) is so much better than with white guys but I can't help but feel skeptical. I know a lot of the appeal of this lifestyle is the allure and the fetishization of black people as sexual champions, but is there really a genuine underlying truth to it? Beyond just a "bigger is better" mindset, that is.

This is coming from a girl who has only ever slept with one guy so my sexual experiences have been pretty limited in scope.

Experience it for yourself and come to your own conclusion. Don't rely on a forum, especially one like this where many of the members are too deep into this. People like different things. If your aren't into it, you aren't into it. If you don't like big dicks, or you just can't handle one, a hung black dude(or any hung dude) isn't for you. Also, get this superiority mess out of your head. Think rationally about this and not from the viewpoint of some cuck/cuck couple.

Bottom line, try it for yourself. Don't feel pressured to like something. It's your sexuality.

I'm always hearing or seeing posts about how sex with black guys (or even girls) is so much better than with white guys but I can't help but feel skeptical. I know a lot of the appeal of this lifestyle is the allure and the fetishization of black people as sexual champions, but is there really a genuine underlying truth to it? Beyond just a "bigger is better" mindset, that is.

This is coming from a girl who has only ever slept with one guy so my sexual experiences have been pretty limited in scope.
I'm going to send you a video of one of my favorite white sluts.
You can clearly hear her talking out loud while I'm fucking her, asking herself 'why does this feel so good??' :devil:

....Well, there's no denying that the largest of our sex organs is between our ears (for most of us anyway), and that larger (to some extent) is better than smaller (to some extent). I'm not even 6" in length, but I think I make the most of my limited size below ... and my wife has said between 6-8" is what she prefers. She's not into BIG, and doesn't care for SMALL. Many white females probably feel black men have more talent between the sheets ... but then, black men find additional energy when having the opportunity to screw white girls. And often the white girls they find are frustrated married ladies who's husbands have become a bit lazy after several years of marriage or a relationship.
.....I honestly think that size, particularly thickness (to some extend) but length too, offers the man, who has it, a definite advantage over another guy who has equal skills but less equipment. Luckily, I have a pretty good imagination when it comes to keeping sex interesting, which is why I don't mind tossing in an added sex partner for either of us when appropriate. But I wouldn't do it if my relationship already had issues, because, it does put a bit more stress on one, particularly initially anyway.
.....You're young ... so just enjoy sex with whomever interests you ... get some life experiences, and casually look for that ultimate partner who has similar interests in life as you. Although sex is important & fun, a great partner is a lot more just sex. Maybe you'll be lucky to find that person ... I've been married 20 years now and we couldn't be happier together.
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg & wife
pic_MacNfries&Wife.jpg

Last edited:

We look at sex as a "sport". Where strength, endurance, athletic ability, size, flexibility and experience all are a part of being a top player or champion.

If your used to playing a 5 minute game at an amateur level, it will be an entirely different game when you start going a full 4 quarters with a pro.

The distribution seems similar to that of the NBA, where 75% of the pros are black. There are still quite a few white guys with alot of game :)

My wife has had some bad lays by black men but I will say there have been some where you could tell she was really being pleasured

Lo still likes to fuck black and white. She finds good and poor performers in both groups. She does find a higher percentage of blacks that fuck well but not by enough to make a blanket statement or give up on white cock. I guess finding the right individual is more important than the right. color.

Experience it for yourself and come to your own conclusion. Don't rely on a forum, especially one like this where many of the members are too deep into this. People like different things. If your aren't into it, you aren't into it. If you don't like big dicks, or you just can't handle one, a hung black dude(or any hung dude) isn't for you. Also, get this superiority mess out of your head. Think rationally about this and not from the viewpoint of some cuck/cuck couple.

Bottom line, try it for yourself. Don't feel pressured to like something. It's your sexuality.

I know well enough to disregard the whole "Give in to your desires you were meant for black cock" mindset. Responses like yours and a few others are more what I'm wanting to hear. Fair, unbiased views of what this is like. No offense to all the people trying to justify the stereotypes but I honestly do not believe every single black guy I see better in bed than every single white guy. That's just absurd.

In my opinion, when it comes to "Is it really better?", we are definitely more aggressive and dominant, and very confident about our sexual abilities. Many women desire aggressive, dominant, confident men. Having said that, those don't always translate to better, but there is a certain mystique of our sexual prowess that generally seems to work in our advantage.

The biggest sexual organ is the brain. In my experience stupider people put out the all the propaganda.

Every sexual experience is unique to the person. So much more goes into it then race, but for some people that's all that goes into it.

Speaking for myself, the black guys I've been with are more confident and dominant/aggressive in bed, which I like. And they had bigger dicks. That being said, you can find white guys with the same persona/attitude as well, and on average I'm not so sure black dicks are that much bigger than white ones either. You'll find big, medium and small amongst all races.

I think the taboo of it is still a major factor for a lot though, including myself. Even though racism is being cracked down upon more, and people preach tolerance and acceptance in the public, I think a lot of that is superficial. One thing is saying you're against racism on your facebook page or twitter or what not, but when the teenage ******* comes home with a black guy I'm pretty sure that more often than not the parents will be upset about it.

I know well enough to disregard the whole "Give in to your desires you were meant for black cock" mindset. Responses like yours and a few others are more what I'm wanting to hear. Fair, unbiased views of what this is like. No offense to all the people trying to justify the stereotypes but I honestly do not believe every single black guy I see better in bed than every single white guy. That's just absurd.
Like @Traveler0115 said, I post videos. Let them do the talking. If you like what you see We can make something happen.

But, how do you REALLY know if you've never been with a black guy?

Or have you....

Back