Is it possible to have an equal position as a Bull ?

My g/f and I have been having MMF's with a friend for a while now and she was reluctant at first but now loves it and is the one initiate the encounters now. Well we have been talking about meeting a Black Bull purely for her pleasure but she only wants this to happen if I am equally involved in every encounter and that it only happens with the 3 of us. She doesn't want a bull to takeover any aspect of our lives. Is this possible in the lifestyle ? We would like opinions from Bulls, Wives and Cucks.

My g/f and I have been having MMF's with a friend for a while now and she was reluctant at first but now loves it and is the one initiate the encounters now. Well we have been talking about meeting a Black Bull purely for her pleasure but she only wants this to happen if I am equally involved in every encounter and that it only happens with the 3 of us. She doesn't want a bull to takeover any aspect of our lives. Is this possible in the lifestyle ? We would like opinions from Bulls, Wives and Cucks.
Absolutely it is possible and I'd say it's the way the lifestyle works in real life. This site and many sites are full of a lot of fantasy that are nothing like reality (i.e. Impregnations, couple domination, and and cleanup duty). Yes, there are couples who probably do those things, but it's a small minority, nothing like these fakes want to make it appear. In our situation my "cuck" is an "alpha cuck". He is in no way inferrior to any other man I'm with. He is ALWAYS present when we play, sometimes joining in and other times taking video. At my insistence he sets up all the meets.

Well we have been talking about meeting a Black Bull purely for her pleasure but she only wants this to happen if I am equally involved in every encounter and that it only happens with the 3 of us.... Is this possible in the lifestyle ?
Unless either of you are wishing to live fantasy play, the 3-somes are really the way to go. If either of you have a black male friend ... invite 'em over for a cookout or simply explain your wife's desire. If neither of you have a black, male friend, check out the local swing clubs and attend their hospitality night for new members ... you can strike up a conversation with a few black males and invite 'em home or test drive them there. Here's a link ... pick a state or country and go from there.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

Absolutely it is possible and I'd say it's the way the lifestyle works in real life. This site and many sites are full of a lot of fantasy that are nothing like reality (i.e. Impregnations, couple domination, and and cleanup duty). Yes, there are couples who probably do those things, but it's a small minority, nothing like these fakes want to make it appear. In our situation my "cuck" is an "alpha cuck". He is in no way inferrior to any other man I'm with. He is ALWAYS present when we play, sometimes joining in and other times taking video. At my insistence he sets up all the meets.
In our case, I never ever allowed wife's lovers dictate the terms no matter how good they are in the bed. Having said that I never behaved as a control freak husband either. I believed in collaboration & consultation so I used to get input from wife, from her lovers & used to accommodate their desires, fantasies as fas as possible. If I feel that something is not acceptable to me then I would let everyone know that I am the boss for this matter & that is it.

Back