Is it good signal?

toosal

Male
I (M26) talked with my gf(W22) about my bbc cuckold fantasy.
In that moment, She said she don't want about it cuz she love me so much. And she asked me "Don't you think it's cheating?" And I said "No, just enjoy having sex, not making love.
And if you want ,we have to make some rules about it."
Then, She was surprised cuz I'm thinking serious and said she will think about it. And later, i just said i will buy black dildo alot for you😍❤️.
she answer "i love your dick more, but ok"
And when we talked mix a little bit joking
i said "if you wanna fuck other guy, just fuck only black man and after i will clean your pussy with my tongue❤️" and she laugh and said ok🤣🤣. Also i sent to her my lock cockcage and anal plug pics ,she really like it and said it's so hot"

Do you think is it good signal??

sorry my english is so bad

I (M26) talked with my gf(W22) about my bbc cuckold fantasy.
In that moment, She said she don't want about it cuz she love me so much. And she asked me "Don't you think it's cheating?" And I said "No, just enjoy having sex, not making love.
And if you want ,we have to make some rules about it."
Then, She was surprised cuz I'm thinking serious and said she will think about it. And later, i just said i will buy black dildo alot for you😍❤️.
she answer "i love your dick more, but ok"
And when we talked mix a little bit joking
i said "if you wanna fuck other guy, just fuck only black man and after i will clean your pussy with my tongue❤️" and she laugh and said ok🤣🤣. Also i sent to her my lock cockcage and anal plug pics ,she really like it and said it's so hot"

Do you think is it good signal??

sorry my english is so bad
You know once you open “Pandora’s Box” that there is no turning back!!! Just read some of these post on how these wives put their “Bull” ahead of their boyfriend’s and husband’s. Are you sure @toosal that you even want to go down this road 🛣

You know once you open “Pandora’s Box” that there is no turning back!!! Just read some of these post on how these wives put their “Bull” ahead of their boyfriend’s and husband’s. Are you sure @toosal that you even want to go down this road 🛣
Justa_Blackman is being completely honest. Once she has had a "Bull" there is no going back and it forever changes your relationship.

100% fact, my wifes last bull warned me before he fucked her the first time. Said if she let him fuck her three times she would do anything for him including whoring her out......which he did.......twice.

Back