Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

HOT! Very nice, BBC lovers of a family. I like to know more.
The BNWO calls for all white females to have black babies only. White men in the future will be forbidden to have intercourse with any woman. Already today many white families are black owned. The wife and children all serve the black master and the husband pays the bills, does the housework and obeys with no sex allowed. It is amazing how a white man accepts this and loves the constant hornyness.

No, that is no the future. If you are here in this forum you should read the comments exactly. Then you will see that many of the comments here are fantasies. I`m new here and was surprised how many comments are clearly not happend in real life. And see who write the comments, I guess 70% are in all Topics the same people. ******* more don`t forgett where you are, you are in the Black to White Forum. If you were in a "I take ******* and love it" Forum you would never thing that all people would take ******* in the future. And the people around you in your life are chosen on youre interessts dont`t forgett that. Here is so many crazy ******* that would and will posted that you can the most forgett. But it`s true that it give more racial mixing releatinships, that is the result of culture mixing. That is the real reason, why white woman chose blacks because they think that they are more manly. But Woman don`t chose their partner only to the sexuell prefence. And man are 95% fantasies. So, no ist not true.

Last edited:
No, that is no the future. If you are here in this forum you should read the comments exactly. Then you will see that many of the comments here are fantasies. I`m new here and was surprised how many comments are clearly not happend in real life. And see who write the comments, I guess 70% are in all Topics the same people. ******* more don`t forgett where you are, you are in the Black to White Forum. If you were in a "I take ******* and love it" Forum you would never thing that all people would take ******* in the future. And the people around you in your life are chosen on youre interessts dont`t forgett that. Here is so many crazy ******* that would and will posted that you can the most forgett. But it`s true that it give more racial mixing releatinships, that is the result of culture mixing. That is the real reason, why white woman chose blacks because they think that they are more manly. But Woman don`t chose their partner only to the sexuell prefence. And man are 95% fantasies. So, no ist not true.
Yes, I agree with you. But it is still true that blacks are gaining in every walk of life. Especially in politics and government. Thats where black power will continue to advance. We white men will be ****** to submit to black power whether we want it ior not. May take 20 or 30 yeares but it will happen!

Being Bi is normal and very common but mostly in the closet. Men and women all have bi sexual feelings and most put them on the back burner. Those who experiment and find bi sex enjoyable don't want anyone to know. The day will come when this will be out in the open and millions of people will embrase bi sex.
However, currently the heteros and homo in society truly hate...I just find women attractive as well as men of color...I would gladly settle down with either but I don't think monogomy is in the cards...been there done that...with a girl eventually start thinking cock, with a man....many cocks...lol

However, currently the heteros and homo in society truly hate...I just find women attractive as well as men of color...I would gladly settle down with either but I don't think monogomy is in the cards...been there done that...with a girl eventually start thinking cock, with a man....many cocks...lol
My wife was cheating and I was sucking black cocks and we finally talked it out. She needed big long lasting fucking and I needed to be a submissive sissy for black men. We laughed about it. Decided it was all OK and continued our lives that way for 11 more years. Then I went totally gay for a black man and she moved in with a black lover. We are all in need of good sex, just not always in the same manner. All of it is totally normal. Accept who you are!

I posted the story in another thread, but I converted a curious hetero bull today. It was amazing. I’ve been surprised at the number of bulls that I’ve noticed something during play and I was pretty direct with. Not only did one enjoy receiving, but wanted to try giving oral. Others (straight 😉) have been very happy to receive oral. When they become comfortable w us they seem to allow themselves to relax. Being a guys first has been great.

Attachments

• 8B341BCC-55D7-49FC-91EC-16052E9BC48F.jpeg
    8B341BCC-55D7-49FC-91EC-16052E9BC48F.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 125
I posted the story in another thread, but I converted a curious hetero bull today. It was amazing. I’ve been surprised at the number of bulls that I’ve noticed something during play and I was pretty direct with. Not only did one enjoy receiving, but wanted to try giving oral. Others (straight 😉) have been very happy to receive oral. When they become comfortable w us they seem to allow themselves to relax. Being a guys first has been great.
My wife and I met a black man while we were om a week's vacation in Nassau. We were at a clothing optional beach and he was naked. We could not keep our eyes off his big black cock. it turned out hje lived not far from us. Two nights later we ran into him at a night club and he asked my wife to dance. He rubbed that dick up against her and she was a goner. I knew he was taking her and thought Oh well, what the hell. She spent the night with him and they fucked all night. He took her ass and mouth too and it was the first time for her. She met him ther next night & theyt fucked some more. She just did not want my small dick now. Back home they began seeing a lot iof each other and I became a true cuckold.
I am happy for her, getting the good sex she deserves.

I never got fucked by a bbc but I did watch a guy jerk off in front of me and he made me suck his cock,
I only did it once n he jerked off after being in my mouth fucking my throat,I would die for that experience again or have a bbc take me against my will n make me his bitch

I never got fucked by a bbc but I did watch a guy jerk off in front of me and he made me suck his cock,
I only did it once n he jerked off after being in my mouth fucking my throat,I would die for that experience again or have a bbc take me against my will n make me his bitch
Thats a great experience to have. I've had similar experiences. Great memories.

Great experience. I hope you get it again,

I find it hard to believe that there is anybody -Man or Woman- that doesn't want to feel those wonderful huge black cocks inside them.
I would come home from work, very tired and just want to sit in my chair & have some booze. My wife needed sex. When she found her bbc I was relieved and glad. took the stress off me. He does her far better than I ever could and a lot more frequently too. She is now pregnant with his baby and we are all overjoyed.

Back