Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

It’s a magical experience with your first BBC and something that you can never forget, or want to forget.
Yes, and for me it came as such a surprise. It was shortly after my divorce and he was sitting next to me at a bar near my apaetment. We were chatting and I told hin I was divorced. He asked how long I was married & I said 13 years. He asked how our sex life was and I said for me it was virtualy non existant. I explained that I worked long hours and was rarely interested so she found a lover. He asked me if I ever had sex with a man and I said NO!
There was a silence and we had another *******. I remember feeling his hand between my legs. I reached down to pull it away but he had grabbed my jewels tightly. I said look this is not for me and he said how do yoiuy know if you never try it? He removed his hand. A 4th ******* and he said look. I live near by, lets go to my place and have a night cap. I said OK, sounds good. I thought the thought of me having sex was finished.

We went in his vehicle and left my car there. We had a drinkl and he leaned over and kissed me and put his hand in my crotch.
I was instantly on fire. The drinks had hit me and I'm sure he put something in mjy ******* at his apartment. I remember his unzipping me, pulling out my dick and going down on me. I felt him pull me over and put his cock in my mouth. We were in a 69 position. I came a bunch and felt him cum in my mouth. He pulled my pants and shirt off and I was naked. He kissed me some more and we slept together. During the night he pulled my butt up and I felt some lube being pushed in me and then his cock. He was saying how tight my pussy was and I was on fire with passion. I felt him cum in me. The next day was Sat. & he had me tied up. He had sex with me many times and I came so many times I could not count them.. On Sunday he took me to my car asnd we kissed and I said I love you.
It was all over for me! I was now his wife. The magnetic pull was far too great to pull away.

Yes, and for me it came as such a surprise. It was shortly after my divorce and he was sitting next to me at a bar near my apaetment. We were chatting and I told hin I was divorced. He asked how long I was married & I said 13 years. He asked how our sex life was and I said for me it was virtualy non existant. I explained that I worked long hours and was rarely interested so she found a lover. He asked me if I ever had sex with a man and I said NO!
There was a silence and we had another *******. I remember feeling his hand between my legs. I reached down to pull it away but he had grabbed my jewels tightly. I said look this is not for me and he said how do yoiuy know if you never try it? He removed his hand. A 4th ******* and he said look. I live near by, lets go to my place and have a night cap. I said OK, sounds good. I thought the thought of me having sex was finished.

We went in his vehicle and left my car there. We had a drinkl and he leaned over and kissed me and put his hand in my crotch.
I was instantly on fire. The drinks had hit me and I'm sure he put something in mjy ******* at his apartment. I remember his unzipping me, pulling out my dick and going down on me. I felt him pull me over and put his cock in my mouth. We were in a 69 position. I came a bunch and felt him cum in my mouth. He pulled my pants and shirt off and I was naked. He kissed me some more and we slept together. During the night he pulled my butt up and I felt some lube being pushed in me and then his cock. He was saying how tight my pussy was and I was on fire with passion. I felt him cum in me. The next day was Sat. & he had me tied up. He had sex with me many times and I came so many times I could not count them.. On Sunday he took me to my car asnd we kissed and I said I love you.
It was all over for me! I was now his wife. The magnetic pull was far too great to pull away.
I started with dom BBC shemales in LA, it was much easier for me to be with them because I wanted to still feel straight even when sucking their cucks and being fucked.

I started with dom BBC shemales in LA, it was much easier for me to be with them because I wanted to still feel straight even when sucking their cucks and being fucked.
West LA on little Santa Monica Blvd. A male & female couple I met at a bar suggested we go to another joint down the road. We were walking when they began taking my clothes off in public. No way I could stop them. Soon I was totally naked and a strranger approached us, handed them a bill, not sure how much and he bent me over and fucked me. A little while ater a second man, same thing and I wass fucked again. And a 3rd. They called me pimp and they made several hundred bucks on me. They took me to a car, ****** me into the trunk still naked. We stopped, I was pulled out of ther trunk and tied up. I was blind folded and they led me into a building. I was put into a cage & my blind fold removed. They said OK, bitch sleep well & tomorrow we'll have some more fun. I had no idea how I could escape and knew I would be sexually sold a lot.
When I woke up I saw 2 cops and they opened my cage and asked me what happened and aboutnthe couple. I was free and they had escaped.

West LA on little Santa Monica Blvd. A male & female couple I met at a bar suggested we go to another joint down the road. We were walking when they began taking my clothes off in public. No way I could stop them. Soon I was totally naked and a strranger approached us, handed them a bill, not sure how much and he bent me over and fucked me. A little while ater a second man, same thing and I wass fucked again. And a 3rd. They called me pimp and they made several hundred bucks on me. They took me to a car, ****** me into the trunk still naked. We stopped, I was pulled out of ther trunk and tied up. I was blind folded and they led me into a building. I was put into a cage & my blind fold removed. They said OK, bitch ******* well & tomorrow we'll have some more fun. I had no idea how I could escape and knew I would be sexually sold a lot.
When I woke up I saw 2 cops and they opened my cage and asked me what happened and aboutnthe couple. I was free and they had escaped.
That’s fucking wild and bit scary. Santa Monica Blvd is where I hung out to meet shemales and as you know alot in the bars there. Did you ever go to “peanuts” they had trans shemale night there hit shows

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
I think it is becoming a cultural shift. With BLM, lots of white guys are submitting to the reality that our days as a majority are numbered. And that is the way life goes.

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
My wife had been talking with a black man as a potential lover. After we met she rejected him over his height as he was shorter than he let on. About a week he contacted me saying he felt I owed him something for his time. He suggested I owe him a bj and told me I should come over and satisfy him. Having always been curious since my wife had told me sucking dick is amazing especially when you can feel it getting hard in your mouth I complied to his wishes and went to his place where immediately dropped his pants and told me to start sucking. I felt weak and powerless in his presence and without a word did as he told me. As a fairly macho kinda guy it was a weird feeling being under his influence. I was definitely in the presence of a superior male and I guess I knew it. Being a foot taller than him you would think my dick would be close in size to his but it was not. He had a few inches on me and much much thicker. When he came he held my head in place and ****** his cum in my mouth and down my throat. Afterwards he just told me we are done here and to leave.
I can say it wasn’t a very pleasant experience as he was quite rough on me but it wasn’t all that bad either.

OMG yes

How many couples serve BBCs together?

Attachments

• 000 002.jpg
    000 002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 02aa5915-23f8-413f-95e7-379e8d4ade59.jpg
    02aa5915-23f8-413f-95e7-379e8d4ade59.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 10C3138C-981E-4529-AC11-D21FE367574E.jpeg
    10C3138C-981E-4529-AC11-D21FE367574E.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 45
  • tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
  • tumblr_ou6hwerHzd1s06g37o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ou6hwerHzd1s06g37o1_1280.png
    808.3 KB · Views: 44
  • tumblr_oa406xX1081rid3y7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oa406xX1081rid3y7o1_1280.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 41
  • tumblr_mz36yzhqcq1sgfmbuo1_500 (1).jpg
    tumblr_mz36yzhqcq1sgfmbuo1_500 (1).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 40
  • nig01653x.jpg
    nig01653x.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 44
  • CuckHUbby&Wife.jpg
    CuckHUbby&Wife.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 54
More and more white married couples are offering up all five of their willing white holes for long hard repeated BBC use!

Attachments

• 8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 00000010.jpg
    00000010.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 00000040.jpg
    00000040.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 00000070.jpg
    00000070.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4866C1E1-DDEC-4D0D-B0F9-E73D383BE8DC.jpeg
    4866C1E1-DDEC-4D0D-B0F9-E73D383BE8DC.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 4874BF9F-9968-400C-AAB7-B02FA8243100.jpeg
    4874BF9F-9968-400C-AAB7-B02FA8243100.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 250239414.jpg
    250239414.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 875135274.jpg
    875135274.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1335 (2).JPG
    IMG_1335 (2).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • wifecuck.jpg
    wifecuck.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20201222_131305.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222_131305.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 00000180.jpg
    00000180.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 48
I became erotically very seriously interested in handsome well-built male young blacks when I was 24 and married to a perfectly lovely white girl of 21 with whom sex was nothing short of superb and very deeply fulfilling, notwithstanding that my wife hadn't fallen pregnant to me.

Notwithstanding the intense sexual satisfaction I got from our nightly lovemaking and our full-on dawners, I would frantically masturbate every night and morning, usually while my wife was showering before or after sex, and 5 to 10 times during the day in a locked cubical in one or other of the washrooms at my college while vividly imagining what I would do to a super-spunky young black bisexual lad if I ever came across one; and of course what I hoped he would do to me.

After a few weeks of agonizing, I cautiously approached a beautifully lithe extremely handsome radiantly smiley black lad (who turned out to be only 17!) in the showers of our college swimming pool. Naturally I smiled back at him, and BINGO it was all on between us. Very privately of course, at least to begin with.

After 20 months of intensely satisfying mutual homosex at various secret venues with us gluttonously fellating each other and alternately topping and bottoming for each other, I developed an irresistible craving to watch him make love to my wife.

Long story short, without telling my wife of my craving---and especially of my 20-months' of associating sexually with my new black boyfriend---one Friday evening I invited him to our home and introduced him to my wife as a college student I was tutoring; which was by then perfectly true.

He had recently turned 19 but was still heterosexually a virgin, and a deliciously shy one at that, but extremely potent in homosex with me. In short, exactly the sort of lad I had for many months been vividly imagining being seduced by my beautifully horny baby-wanting wife.

Here is a dedicated link to a poem I wrote about their very first encounter. I wrote it about 12 days after witnessing their very first fuck in which I participated intensely enjoyably and at times pretty hands-on, much to my boyfriend's's delight.

I hope that answers the first question in your title-post, MyPete---you horny dawg!

If it doesn't, just check out the scores of posts in which I've described the beautifully inter-tangled ongoing love-lives of me and my boyfriend and my deliciously satisfied wife, now my ex since we amicably divorced so that she could marry my boyfriend with whom she had fallen head-over-heels in love.

Last edited:
Back