Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

I became erotically very seriously interested in handsome well-built male young blacks when I was 24 and married to a perfectly lovely white girl of 21 with whom sex was nothing short of superb and very deeply fulfilling, notwithstanding that my wife hadn't fallen pregnant to me.

Notwithstanding the intense sexual satisfaction I got from our nightly lovemaking and our full-on dawners, I would frantically masturbate every night and morning, usually while my wife was showering before or after sex, and 5 to 10 times during the day in a locked cubical in one or other of the washrooms at my college,while vividly imagining what I would do to a super-spunky young black as bisexual lad if I ever came across a one; and of course what I hoped he would do to me.

After a few weeks of agonizing, I cautiously approached a beautifully lithe extremely handsome radiantly smiley black lad (who turned out to be only 17!) in the showers of our college swimming pool. Naturally I smiled back at him, and BINGO it was all on between us. Very privately of course, at least to begin with.

After 20 months of intensely satisfying mutual homosex at various secret venues with us guttonously fellating each other and alternately topping and bottoming for each other, I developed an irresistible craving to watch him make love to my wife.

Long story short, without telling my wife of my craving---and especially of my 20-months' of associating sexually with my new black buddy--one Friday evening I invited him to our home and introduced him to my wife as a college students I was tutoring Which was by then perfectly true.

He had recently turned 19 but was still heterosexually a virgin, and a deliciously shy one at that, but extremely potent in homosex with me. In short, exactly the sort of lad I had for many months been vividly imagining being seduced by my beautifully horny baby-wanting wife.

Here' is a dedicated link to a poem I wrote about their very first encounter. I wrote it about 12 days after witnessing their very first fuck in which I participated intensely enjoyably and, at times, pretty hands-on, much to my buddy's delight.

I hope that answers the first question in your title-post, MyPete---you horny dawg!

If it doesn't, just check out the scores of posts in which I've described the beautifully inter-tangled ongoing love-lives of me, my black buddy, and my deliciously satisfied wife (now my ex).
I too was in a FLR who took to the world of bbc owned. Now divorced, alone in live I want to be in service to a black couple.
in Dallas

Yes, and for me it came as such a surprise. It was shortly after my divorce and he was sitting next to me at a bar near my apaetment. We were chatting and I told hin I was divorced. He asked how long I was married & I said 13 years. He asked how our sex life was and I said for me it was virtualy non existant. I explained that I worked long hours and was rarely interested so she found a lover. He asked me if I ever had sex with a man and I said NO!
There was a silence and we had another *******. I remember feeling his hand between my legs. I reached down to pull it away but he had grabbed my jewels tightly. I said look this is not for me and he said how do yoiuy know if you never try it? He removed his hand. A 4th ******* and he said look. I live near by, lets go to my place and have a night cap. I said OK, sounds good. I thought the thought of me having sex was finished.

We went in his vehicle and left my car there. We had a drinkl and he leaned over and kissed me and put his hand in my crotch.
I was instantly on fire. The drinks had hit me and I'm sure he put something in mjy ******* at his apartment. I remember his unzipping me, pulling out my dick and going down on me. I felt him pull me over and put his cock in my mouth. We were in a 69 position. I came a bunch and felt him cum in my mouth. He pulled my pants and shirt off and I was naked. He kissed me some more and we slept together. During the night he pulled my butt up and I felt some lube being pushed in me and then his cock. He was saying how tight my pussy was and I was on fire with passion. I felt him cum in me. The next day was Sat. & he had me tied up. He had sex with me many times and I came so many times I could not count them.. On Sunday he took me to my car asnd we kissed and I said I love you.
It was all over for me! I was now his wife. The magnetic pull was far too great to pull away.
I remember very well in my initiation into homosex being "instantly on fire" when my first male lover (an extremely handsome athletic and beautifully lithe 17 year-old black lad) took the initiative and, smiling disarmingly knowingly at me, put his right hand all the way up between my thighs.

We had been passionately kissing for some minutes and my cock was already fully erect (as his was very obviously too) and his skillful caressings of the underside of my strongly upcurved cock-shaft--- even through the fabric of my skinny-jeans---utterly blew me away such that I instantly flung back my head and unashamedly thrust my pelvis into his smiling face.

Quick-as-lick he unbuttoned my fly and murmuring his approval about my having gone "commando", engulfed my grossly swollen drooling cock-head with his thick but divinely soft and slippery Afro-American lips. How on earth I managed to hold back, for about 20 minutes, from cumming in his liquidly loving warm throat with his thick tongue artfully flicking and gliding from my widely gaping cum-slit all the way down to my tightly updrawn ball-sac, I will never know.

The "lad" is 26 now and has lived at my home with me and my wife full-time ever since the evening I introduced him to her when he was 19 and, at my urging, he surprisingly manfully barebacked her three times non-stop on our marriage bed with me lying beside them.

Relevant history of my bisexuality and of our beautifully fulfilling menage-a-trois is related in the post you have quoted, as well as in many others I've posted on this forum over the last few years.

Last edited:
Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
Damn daddy I want to pleasure that huge dick
Looking to get dominated by huge massive dick always wanted get gangbang by massive BBC looking get pick up take me to a room let have fun down dress up do dl BBc thugs hmu if u interested kik323Shorty916.here by north SacramentoSmooth Latino bottom here looking for a real BBC top love black hung tops text me (916) 354-5784. Hungry for 10inch bbc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211224-115207~2.png
    Screenshot_20211224-115207~2.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 72
for me as a young boy watching my mom with her black lovers is what showed me the power their big black cocks would have over us I remember when i was 6 years old one of my mom's lovers told me to put on my mom's pantyhose and heels and walk around the house in them mom just smiled at me and said it was ok I put them on and fell in love with how they felt on me when mom seen how much I liked wearing her clothing she started buying me my own and she even gave me my new name as Brenda every weekend she would let me fully dress up as Brenda and the 2 of us would go out shopping and other stuff I was very comfortable dressing as Brenda and going out in public like that I was 12 years old when I met an older black teen who really showed me what it meant to be a woman and I loved him for doing that I was his girl friend for the next 5 years After he left me I only dated black men and I did date a few white women but I always ended up giving them to my black lovers even gave my pretty white wife to a group of black men that I was dating at the time After my divorce I realized I was more a woman than I was ever a man so I only date black men now I come to realize who and what I am
well, you had a busy childhood

I hit on a girl in a bar and she kicked me in the balls so hard I hit the floor hoilding myself and crying
Everyone was laughing at me. I was starting to get up and someone else kicked me even harder. Suddenly a guy stood over me, pulled out his cock and pissed all over me and everyone applauded. Then 2 other guys pulled my pants off and everyone laughed at my small penis. My balls were kicked again. I was crying and they were calling me a wimp and a sissy. I finally was ablt to get up get my pants and run out of the bar.
why do you hate girls

For me.... after a procedure, penetration sex was hurting my wife. So 6 years ago we stopped fucking. Just did oral and mutual masterbation. Well , that's when I took to the internet and found bbc. I fantasized her taking bbc, but she isn't interested. As weeks went by I got more into interracial sex on line. The sissy stuff really got to me. So here I am today..... a non passable sissy CD for big black cock!
And I love it. 23569884039.jpg

For me.... after a procedure, penetration sex was hurting my wife. So 6 years ago we stopped fucking. Just did oral and mutual masterbation. Well , that's when I took to the internet and found bbc. I fantasized her taking bbc, but she isn't interested. As weeks went by I got more into interracial sex on line. The sissy stuff really got to me. So here I am today..... a non passable sissy CD for big black cock!
And I love it. View attachment 5218492
Yes agree as a sisicuckold myself I to love it and welcome to the community 😊 I anticipate years of fun and self-expression for you

And I love it. View attachment 5218492
how do you like being a sissy faggot for big black men

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
Dude the majority of this site is white males who are crazy for BBC'S. I even think a lot of the 'couples' are just white males.
There's nothing wrong with it. We come here because we are in a state of sexual arousal.

Back