Is it all about sex?

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
To me its about how I feell with the guy sex is fun but I want to feel a bond of some kind. DOesnt mean I havent done one night stands but not my preference.

To me its about how I feell with the guy sex is fun but I want to feel a bond of some kind. DOesnt mean I havent done one night stands but not my preference.
But I would like something long term and established. One niters are great. Sometimes they leave you shaking your head afterwards. “ What the hell did I just do?” Like licking pussy is a part of my sex game. I hate putting my mouth on any and every chick.

Past the bed notch, one nighter stage. They served their purpose and on occasion they still provide a short term thrill and boost to the ego. Long-term, and/ or ongoing provides a lot more opportunities for adventures that are built on from previous coupling. Have found when she/ they are comfortable we get to a deeper, more fulfilling level of sensual and sexual debauchery, LOL

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
Completely agree with here. However, some just want the one nighters over and over again.

Def looking longterm more of a boyfriend for this married pussy. It makes the sex better finding out what each other likes and dislikes and becomes more intimate which I prefer but it’s hard finding someone on the same page!!
You are the perfect scenario that I like and look for. It’s tough for men to find as well. Dallas is a fun area and I’ve had my share of long term friends. Looking for a good fit now myself.

Personally, anymore at this stage of life a good quality connection makes the sex more enjoyable and fulfilling.

But I would like something long term and established. One niters are great. Sometimes they leave you shaking your head afterwards. “ What the hell did I just do?” Like licking pussy is a part of my sex game. I hate putting my mouth on any and every chick.
Do you leave the pussy licking for more your long term partners?

Past the bed notch, one nighter stage. They served their purpose and on occasion they still provide a short term thrill and boost to the ego. Long-term, and/ or ongoing provides a lot more opportunities for adventures that are built on from previous coupling. Have found when she/ they are comfortable we get to a deeper, more fulfilling level of sensual and sexual debauchery, LOL
I guess it’s just been a process learning how to keep boundaries in check so I feel ok w fwb’s having other fwb lovers! I was with someone w five others and I ended up seeing him two years maybe every three mos. it was better than a one night stand but frustrated me that it was so occasional, on his terms and timeline so he could have time for all of his other lovers.

We've been swingers for many years. We have a lot of friends in the swing lifestyle. In our experience, if you don't have sex the first time you meet, it's much less likely to happen. Then as your friendship matures, you go places and do things with them. We will flirt a lot but seldom have sex. One of the things we have always avoided is an emotional relationship with one half of the couple. in other words, we don't date separately. When it comes to Bulls it's pretty much the same. I love sex with a variety of guys. I'm not looking for one Bull. I already have that with a loving relationship with my husband. I don't want to spend time dating or doing things with any guy other than my husband. I make love to my husband. When I play with bulls is recreational sex, fucking! The short answer for me is, it's just about sex!

It's primarily about fucking. But if she has a character that is fun and interesting, I would be fine. But she must know that my primary aim is to use her at my sexual beck and call.

Back