Is it all about sex?

My ex-fiancee had a regular. My ex-wife had both regulars and one night stands.. Though she really was a predator for young black males 18-30. younger the better who she could both take advantage of their stamina and them being nieve and inexperienced but also trail and teach them to fuck her the way she liked and train them to be the type of dominate bull she wanted a bull to be, including humilating me when she told them too and basically moulding them to dominate over me and see me submit to these young high energy black men/******* (18 is a kid to me) and turn her on..plus they were more in a position to stay over weekends or during the week because they might be in college or right out of school and not settled in a career or married.. which meant she could have a young bull for a few days or a weekend stay over and fuck her in our marital bed and turn them into a short term lover as long as it lasted.

That's hot! Have you ever housed young ones for a longer period like say for an entire semester?

Definitely more. When we have personals up on any channel, whether it's here or somewhere else, we always indicate we're looking for "educated" people. That absolutely doesn't mean someone needs to have a Harvard degree, but we do like to have conversations between the action, and we like to get to know someone - substance is a must for this. The nice thing is that by now we've gotten to know quite some guys who specifically like this part and have become good friends!

Also, in general I seriously wonder if any woman interested in dating any kind of guys would ever reply to messages like "hi your hot i want your pussy" or "can we fuck". We get them all the time - Seriously, what are you thinking?!
Most of the time Ashley cheated simply based on subtle seduction of natural fluid combination unknown potential, curiosity, physical attributes (in high school if any black guys had muscles that hit on her shed immediately take them home. Now a days it's either a one night thing based on there dominance or how we get along regardless of physical attributes. If we can hang casually that was way more fun n preferred

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm married. I'm looking of course for someone that I like, and we have chemistry. Thats important and it happens then there is usually a friendship that evolves and will continue with. But that is based on respect of my primary relationship and not getting too intimate. There is a fine line. I want some intimacy in fucking and the sex but not in a romantic way like we are a couple-I already have that and that is paramount. If the situation becomes difficult or my friend wants more then I or my husband are comfortable we simply don't agree to meet any longer. But I think becoming a friend is a good thing. I am friends with all of my former partners but one.

One night stands CAN be fun, but the best times have been with friends I can actually have a decent conversation with,
bond and then fuck.

Well not necessarily in that order lol

Most of the time Ashley cheated simply based on subtle seduction of natural fluid combination unknown potential, curiosity, physical attributes (in high school if any black guys had muscles that hit on her shed immediately take them home. Now a days it's either a one night thing based on there dominance or how we get along regardless of physical attributes. If we can hang casually that was way more fun n preferred
how many of your friends get to fuck your wife?

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
Let's get things straight. Lust is about attraction and sex. Now, when you have a bond beyond the fucking, it can sustain the relationship...true. But let's not pretend that it is not first and foremost about the physical attraction, the lust, the fucking. If it was about anything other than the fucking, you might try match.com, or the library or wherever vanilla relationships are cultivated. It is first and foremost about fucking. What you are referring to is the fact that the relationship gets enhanced if there is more than just the fucking. I got you. But it's first and foremost about fucking.

Bonding for the long term is always a good thing when/if you find it

I'm definitely a Splash Mocha kind of girl. My husband and I have attended literally thousands of swing parties, and swing events. We have been in the swing lifestyle for many years. When we started out, we were mostly into couples. If we attended a swing party and didn't find a couple that we wanted to play with, then I would pick a single guy. I'm bisexual, but I'm very much into men. At one of our first swing parties in the San Francisco Bay area we ended up playing in the group room with another couple. The couple decided it was too much for them and left. I was getting off on being exhibitionist. I started fucking my husband, but when I looked around, I realized I was the only female in the group room with 8 guys! It was the first time I had ever been to a swing club. I had never been to a swing party with single men. It's hard to describe how turned on I was being naked surrounded by naked men. I had one dick in my pussy and one in my mouth the rest of the night. That was my introduction to sex with other men.

I do very much enjoy recreational fucking, but for me it's not the same as making love. The problem for us with couples now that we are older is that a lot of the men have let themselves go physically. While their wives pay more attention to their health and their appearance. My husband is a gym rat, and he looks amazing for an older male. We live at nude resort on each side of the country for 4 months a year. Women hit on him all the time., but I have no interest in their husbands. Occasionally it works into a threesome, but most of the time we play it's with single black men. My favorite event is Splash Mocha. I invite the guys to my room. I greet them at the door in a sheer short robe and nothing else. We flirt, fuck and then he leaves, and another guy gets invited over. I'm not interested in him spending the night or the weekend. I prefer sex and when it's over it's over. The only man I want to spend any real time with is my husband. All of the others are strictly recreational.

Everybody has a different preference.. I personally have 5 black men I see regular for sex mainly because of the cock size but I really don’t want long term relationship with any of them as it becomes complicated and messy so I prefer hookups and random meetings and one night fucking sessions, gangbangs with young and mature men !!
If I wanted a long term relationship I would be on a date site .. 💋

Everybody has a different preference.. I personally have 5 black men I see regular for sex mainly because of the cock size but I really don’t want long term relationship with any of them as it becomes complicated and messy so I prefer hookups and random meetings and one night fucking sessions, gangbangs with young and mature men !!
If I wanted a long term relationship I would be on a date site .. 💋
What about a cuckold relationship with a white guy?

It's been my experience that fucking can lead to bonding. Which can lead to a long time. I've always kind of liked it that way.

Back