Is it all about sex?

Its a mix.. she liked one to three timers but also admitted early on with the purpose of us doing this was for me to step aside and us to bring in a new sexual provider for her and my enjoyment (though she never really understood at first how I could enjoy what I did enjoy and ultimately realized she didn't care so long as I was cool and our relationship was good in every other aspect) that she would want a long term or two she could hopefully develop feelings for and somehow integrate into our relationship/life so they could be together frequently enough so they could please each other and I could possibly become friends with or comfortable/cool with him being around often and be a part of intimate lives from our marital bed to our kitchen and also to help her know someone she and I both felt comfortable /safe for her to stay at his place over night and go on dates alone (me liking this wouldn't matter, its what she wanted but she did want me to feel like she was ok and safe with her boyfriend so I wouldn't worry about her). So the plan was always to have a foundation of atleast one/two regulars to explore this lifestyle with but accept one nighters if the right male approached her or she needed to get fucked and found the right guy.

My ex-fiancee had a regular. My ex-wife had both regulars and one night stands.. Though she really was a predator for young black males 18-30. younger the better who she could both take advantage of their stamina and them being nieve and inexperienced but also trail and teach them to fuck her the way she liked and train them to be the type of dominate bull she wanted a bull to be, including humilating me when she told them too and basically moulding them to dominate over me and see me submit to these young high energy black men/******* (18 is a kid to me) and turn her on..plus they were more in a position to stay over weekends or during the week because they might be in college or right out of school and not settled in a career or married.. which meant she could have a young bull for a few days or a weekend stay over and fuck her in our marital bed and turn them into a short term lover as long as it lasted.

Hell yes it's about the sex. Derick is a great bull because he enhances the cuck experience. It's the friends with benefits for my wife, Derick and myself. If things got weird we would have no problem replacing Derick. We could still be friends just without the benefits part.

Def looking longterm more of a boyfriend for this married pussy. It makes the sex better finding out what each other likes and dislikes and becomes more intimate which I prefer but it’s hard finding someone on the same page!!
I agree with you 100% Something regular and fun gives you a chance to know each other and have more fun. You get it Tulsa! Plus after looking at your pics yes you can get it too!! LOL

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
A little of both. A good understanding is good as I don't like to bounce around too much.

To me I’m looking for a woman who has substance. Offering more than just pussy. A long term friendship that includes sex. My friends help me out. Is it all about fucking or before you fuck you want a bond for something long term?
Sometimes it is all about the sex but those are usually the one time deals. Anything you want to last or keep up with there needs to be some substance and connection.

We've been swingers for many years. We have a lot of friends in the swing lifestyle. In our experience, if you don't have sex the first time you meet, it's much less likely to happen. Then as your friendship matures, you go places and do things with them. We will flirt a lot but seldom have sex. One of the things we have always avoided is an emotional relationship with one half of the couple. in other words, we don't date separately. When it comes to Bulls it's pretty much the same. I love sex with a variety of guys. I'm not looking for one Bull. I already have that with a loving relationship with my husband. I don't want to spend time dating or doing things with any guy other than my husband. I make love to my husband. When I play with bulls is recreational sex, fucking! The short answer for me is, it's just about sex!
Exactly, many years like you into the lifestyle. Met numerous people who had so many similar interests. We partied, played, traveled and socialized even to the point of gatherings that included our children. Of course those events were not sexual in any way. One group we attended frequently at this time of year always did both a toy and food drive to make Christmas a little better for those in need. I never dated other guys but we did do things with some of the single guys who had similar interests . Four wheel off road drives and scuba diving trips two of our favorite things where couples and singles of both sexes would attend with no sexual contact other than a hug or a hello or good by kiss.

This website is predominantly cuckold so may be try other site for this? Your answers here will be very bias towards the sex endeavor. Good luck

This website is predominantly cuckold so may be try other site for this? Your answers here will be very bias towards the sex endeavor. Good luck
I like the different takes on it. Some women or couples on here want tht special partner who is safe, and clean. Some on the other hand want to be stretched and screwed by “any” taker. Which one are you?

Back