Is it a turn off if you find out the Wife or Bull has had "Too Many" sexual partners?

Actually for me it's a turn on!!!! ❤😘

See when I meet a slut in my mind all I'm thinking is "I want some of everything that you gave them and much more"! Yep don't cheat me out of your whorish ways ladies, that's what I'm here for, so bend it over, back up, bust it open, throw it back on me and give me all those holes like the good little slut that only you really know that you are! In my book the sluttier the better that way almost nothing is off limits and almost anything is a possibility! This is why I can patiently wait my turn at the gangbang and watch her take 5 cocks and all I'm thinking is "I love the way she submits and gives up those fucking holes, I can't wait to use her too"! It gets me more excited, not to mention how hubby feels about all these guys absolutely loving the pleasurable company of his beautiful sexy wife. I think it's hot watching hubby fuck his wife knowing that her body is sacred to him and that he honors me as a friend to share that sacred body of love with me. It gets deep so I go deep and enjoy the exclusive honor and trust shown to me as a friend.

Here's my advice for you ladies in this lifestyle: when it comes to being a slut, a whore, or a fuck toy for bbc "be all that you can be" and you will never find yourself unfilled, unsatisfied, or unused well by the BBC's that you want!
♠️😎

Last edited:
I find the really attractive bitches (9/10 or 8/10s) have much lower fuck numbers than say average looking girls.
The hot ones usually have guys who adore them, put up with their bull ******* and stay in relationships longer.
The avg chicks and lower than avg (6/10 5/10s) tend to have had more partner, because guys are willing to discard them and try and go for a better looking bitch.
That being said...better looking doesn't mean a better fuck, due to a lack of experience with different partners.
I

I find the really attractive bitches (9/10 or 8/10s) have much lower fuck numbers than say average looking girls.
The hot ones usually have guys who adore them, put up with their bull ******* and stay in relationships longer.
The avg chicks and lower than avg (6/10 5/10s) tend to have had more partner, because guys are willing to discard them and try and go for a better looking bitch.
That being said...better looking doesn't mean a better fuck, due to a lack of experience with different partners.
I
So if you want a good fuck, pick up a avg looking tubby brunette!

It's not about the numbers, it's about the quality.

Some of these women are REAL Suspect 🤔... they talk a lot of game about what they looking for in a guy, but when I look at their media they are letting some ashy knees crusty skin looking, Sunday Church sock wearing dudes....😂

But hey, to each their own 🤷🏽‍♂️ just don't be talking about all that nonsense like I want my black man to look all perfect and you out here messing with trashy dudes 🚫

I know this is highly individual, and no one usually knows with 100% certainty, but just wondering if you get turned off by a high sexual partner count?
Honestly, if people are smart about sex and use safe practices, the number of partners one has had previously is pretty irrelevant. My main concerns in new partners are respecting my current relationship, not bringing disease or drama into our lives, and real attraction.

I lost track of "how many" a long time ago.

I'm not turned off by quality but I am turned off by quantity. Sometimes guys share pictures of themselves in action and it is clear by looking at their partners in the pictures that they have no standards and will fuck anyone. It's a huge turn off for me.
Side note I like the quality of your booty......I 👀 your on kik.........😈

Seeing women get finessed by undesirables is the worse. Then I’m getting overly vetted cause she let her dude put her in a bad situation.
Gotta build her back up SMH

Seeing women get finessed by undesirables is the worse. Then I’m getting overly vetted cause she let her dude put her in a bad situation.
Gotta build her back up SMH
Nah they want undesirables around here.....yessaboss type mental or the "safe brother"

I went in the opposite direction, my wife hasn't had enough partners. My count is 3x hers and I really want her to have more experiences, especially since we've now been together about half of our lives. I really look forward to seeing and hearing about her new adventures. It's a complete turn on for me, especially since I know I'm the largest she's ever been with and she's definitely a size queen. She's also learned a lot about herself and what she likes sexually. Like they say, youth is wasted on the young (or premarriage at least lol)

I went in the opposite direction, my wife hasn't had enough partners. My count is 3x hers and I really want her to have more experiences, especially since we've now been together about half of our lives. I really look forward to seeing and hearing about her new adventures. It's a complete turn on for me, especially since I know I'm the largest she's ever been with and she's definitely a size queen. She's also learned a lot about herself and what she likes sexually. Like they say, youth is wasted on the young (or premarriage at least lol)
On the other hand, if I knew then what I know now, I probably would've killed my damn fool self!!!

Mind sharing why you let them keep on thinking that?
Fantasy I assume. Just like men playing part of a "dom" when they really are just pretending. Is like a sweetheart of a man very kind and gentle, but with me he is aggressive and objectifying to turn me on.

Girls do same to make enjoyable mutually. This is my perspective only

Back