Is it a turn off if you find out the Wife or Bull has had "Too Many" sexual partners?

My Slut wife has been fucked by literally 100s of men (the majority before we got together). That is why she happily admits that she is a Slut. The more who fuck her, the more I am turned on. Before we met, she had been fucked only by white guys; since she has been with me over last 5 years she has been fucked by 15 BBC bulls (some many times), who she now much prefers.

View attachment 3820324
I'm passed already the 250 barrier,and as long as there are BBC alive,the number will increase always

I went in the opposite direction, my wife hasn't had enough partners. My count is 3x hers and I really want her to have more experiences, especially since we've now been together about half of our lives. I really look forward to seeing and hearing about her new adventures. It's a complete turn on for me, especially since I know I'm the largest she's ever been with and she's definitely a size queen. She's also learned a lot about herself and what she likes sexually. Like they say, youth is wasted on the young (or premarriage at least lol)
It's called valuing your marriage. Don't shoot the messenger. Gotta know what you're getting into. Love is a funny thing. Word

I know this will come off incredibly hypocritical lol. I don’t like having a bull that has a lot of “partners”. I like to be the only white woman that he wants to have sex with. I know. I’m having sex outside my marriage and asking for monogamy 🤦🏻‍♀️. I like being the woman he thinks about being with. And here is where I get entirely hypocritical. I like having more than one man. Just in case. So like I said, selfish and hypocritical.
I’m the past I have been this way towards regulars. I think it’s normal to feel that way and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it!

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

It's not about the numbers, it's about the quality.

Some of these women are REAL Suspect 🤔... they talk a lot of game about what they looking for in a guy, but when I look at their media they are letting some ashy knees crusty skin looking, Sunday Church sock wearing dudes....😂

But hey, to each their own 🤷🏽‍♂️ just don't be talking about all that nonsense like I want my black man to look all perfect and you out here messing with trashy dudes 🚫

BUMP.

SOME OF Y'ALL DUDES STILL NEED LOTION!😂😂😂
Geezus Christ, what year is this??

I know this is highly individual, and no one usually knows with 100% certainty, but just wondering if you get turned off by a high sexual partner count?
My focus isn't about how many sexual partners they had or their body count. Not on this site looking for all that. I'm strictly a therapeutic therapist so I'm here to help relax and de-stress the ladies of this site.

If they happen to want some BBC that's fine that can happen but do i meet without giving a treatment first no not anymore. Their are plenty of dudes here to give you some dick but how many are certified and can actually take care of your body and not just there to make you sore.

I believe since I want the cuck life I am attracted to the sluts so I think it would be more of a turn on to know she has had a lot of a lot of sex with a lot of different men and wants to keep it up.

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
Reach out to Dr David Ley

I know this will come off incredibly hypocritical lol. I don’t like having a bull that has a lot of “partners”. I like to be the only white woman that he wants to have sex with. I know. I’m having sex outside my marriage and asking for monogamy 🤦🏻‍♀️. I like being the woman he thinks about being with. And here is where I get entirely hypocritical. I like having more than one man. Just in case. So like I said, selfish and hypocritical.
If I was having sex with you, a very sexy hot gorgeous woman, you definitely would be on my mind numerous times every day wanting to be with you and have sex again and again.

Selfish or not, it is how you feel which needs to be respected. Personally i think a Black man's sexual freedom shall never be restricted, like i would never restrict a Woman's sexual freedom and if she was my wife or girlfriend. But on the other hand, if a Black man chooses sexual monogamy with a Woman, he has every right to do so and i am pretty sure you will find that guy if you haven't already.
And if a playful Woman, like you, chooses to have more than one partner and has the libido to maintain that what's not to love about her? i can imagine there are Black men out there who prefer being with one Lady only who they totally click with sexually, and who love to share her with their friends. ImO it is all about finding good matches who are into the same things as you. That may be hard to find but is never impossible. All my blessings to you. 💋

Sounds great to have more scientific publications about cuckold relationships available in the future. Thank you in advance for your work. ;) But would you please explain what you mean by "intricate ternary power relationship"? Thanks.

Body count is only a problem in regular relationships. Some people (not all) cannot pair bond after having had so much casual sex and they WILL cheat and or leave your ass sooner or later. Trying to identify promiscuity in a potential partner is difficult if they are not forth coming about their sexual past. You usually wont know until its too late....

Back