Is cuckolding in chastity a hotter experience?

We had our first experience last night with a bull present while in chastity. The two prior was just the wife and I. In ways it was better although I don’t believe I would care for it consistently. I laid in bed as he banged the crazy out of her. I’m not a clean up guy so she got on top after he came and let it loose on the cage as she told me my little cock didn’t deserve to be let out. The cage has been a bit of a gateway or even feeling out process for her and us as up until she had been reluctant to demean me and I was hesitant to hear it.

Have you taken any time at all, to speak to your Cuckoldress-Wife about your concerns and get her input & perspective(s).....?

My ex-girlfriend and I discussed it while I licked her cum filled pussy ( my cum) but when she found a lover he wouldn't fuck in front of me and she left before putting me in chastity I get horny thinking about being locked in a cock cage

How does A Stag relinquish his Claim ( Marriage ) on his Wife....A Mexican Divorce, a psychotic relational reality break or.....?

Last edited:
Have never tried it until recently but we’d talked about it. Wife ordered some bondage items from Amazon and a cock cage. When she brought it out there was no bull present, just us. For a solid hour she had me partially restrained and teased me with cage on as she watched a few scenes from blacked (highly criticized by some on here but the wife is addicted). Frustrating but highly arousing as well. The helpless feeling made me want to submit to her beyond what I have. I was so worked up that she dirty talked me about tying me up and sitting on my face after taking a load from a bull. Never cleaned her up but the visual as she said it really turned me on.
Nice insight !

I haven’t seen much of Blacked lately but my wife got into the Blackedraw series. It’s, in my opinion, as hot as professionals can produce. I do really love the well done amateur videos the most. I did love the description of your experience with your wife. I’m thinking more and chastity myself. She’s only mentioned it in passing though.
I am in agreement with respect to Pro Cuckoldry Video & Authentic Amateur Cuckoldry Video. There is some Pro Cuck Video that is Fair.... But Authentic Amateur Cuckoldry Video is just "Head & Shoulders" above ANY Pro production !

Last edited:
The first time I was placed in chastity at the insistence of a bull was a frustrating and humiliating experience. While watching him pleasure my wife, I started to get an erection. The cage restricted the growth of my erection resulting in pain. The pain came back each time I started to get erect. The desire to be erect but the inability to achieve an erection due to the constraint of the cage was very humiliating not to mention frustrating.

The first time I was placed in chastity at the insistence of a bull was a frustrating and humiliating experience. While watching him pleasure my wife, I started to get an erection. The cage restricted the growth of my erection resulting in pain. The pain came back each time I started to get erect. The desire to be erect but the inability to achieve an erection due to the constraint of the cage was very humiliating not to mention frustrating.
Try to prove your manhood but the cage reminds you are not a man enough painfully. So sexy!

How long were you and your Ex-Girlfriend involved in that pseudo-cuckoldry dynamic ?
Only a month or so, it really turned me on the thought of his long black cock in her pale white pussy omg it still turns me on I've tried to get her back and told her I'd pay for a QOS tattoo above her pussy so I had to look at it as I licked her hot fucked pussy

Get the impression that your Ex-Gf is just a 'game-player' and when it comes to "laying all the cards on the table', that is definitely 'Not Her Style'....

I want to be in chastity but I’m worried that I will regret it, or worse just ruin the experience. Then again I’m turned on about the idea and really want to try it.

What’s your experience to watch your girl in chastity?

Also, does the girl and bull enjoy sex even more because the cuck is in chastity?

Thank you all very much.
My wife and our Bull do . We stared slow and worked our way there. Nor a race just do what you feel comfortable with . I am a pussy free cuckold for them I clean her feet pussy ass and tits , I am his personal regular cock sucker and anal slut now. I only cum in chaisty cage

My wife and our Bull do . We stared slow and worked our way there. Nor a race just do what you feel comfortable with . I am a pussy free cuckold for them I clean her feet pussy ass and tits , I am his personal regular cock sucker and anal slut now. I only cum in chaisty cage
This is interesting. How long have you been in a cage and their subservient?

My husband (PK) and I were enjoying a beautiful sunny day on a clothing optional beach. We were both nude except for PK was in my device. A man set up his spot a few feet from us and must admit he was very attractive. We said nothing to each other until after about an hour pasted by. PK and decided to take a dip in the ocean to cool off. The fellow next to us was sitting in his beach chair looking out at the shore. As we returned to our set up, I did notice him checking us out. I was toweling my hair when he asked how the water was and then popped up and trotted to shoreline. He returned and was standing in the sun drying off and I asked if he enjoyed his swim. Well, that started the small talk and flirting. We invited him to join us and he moved his stuff closer. The three of us spent the afternoon chatting, taking dips in the ocean and had a wonderful time. I caught him peeking over at PK when he got up to get drinks or rearrange the umbrella. Never once did he mention or insinuate anything about the chastity device. As the day ended, and were packing up, I decided to invite him to join us for dinner. I wanted to see where this would go and was sure he did too. He accepted, we had a great dinner, then agreed to meet in our hotel room for some adult fun. As normal, PK was nude in the room, but I remained dressed. Knock on the door and I told PK to answer it. This was the first time I ever cuckolded PK while being in chastity and his anxiety/anticipation levels were maxed out. As my new man entered the room, I definitely noticed him take a long look at PK in the cage. A nice embrace and kissing followed between us, we sat together on the couch and enjoyed drinks. Then the question dam broke, and he wanted to know everything about PK's and mine relationship, lifestyle and cage. He didn't exclude PK from the conversation and nary a word of humiliation or belittlement. This guy was a true gentleman and amazed that PK was actually locked up. Talking was over soon and omg could that man fuck. All night. The morning sun was coming up when he said needed to leave. I lay in the bed with PK totally exhausted, perfectly satisfied and a bit sore...lol. I asked PK how he felt about the night's activities. He told me he has never been that excited and thrilled and was surprised that the steel cage was still intact with all the strong erections he endured through. PK did well, even though I teased and denied him all night long. He deserved something special and something he enjoys more than anything, I removed the cage and allowed him to take "fourths"(or was it fifths?). Well, this paved the way for all our future adventures and PK wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry for the long post, but it was such a memorable moment for both of us.

6696cma.jpg6623_cm_b2w.jpg

Back