Is cuckolding in chastity a hotter experience?

My husband (PK) and I were enjoying a beautiful sunny day on a clothing optional beach. We were both nude except for PK was in my device. A man set up his spot a few feet from us and must admit he was very attractive. We said nothing to each other until after about an hour pasted by. PK and decided to take a dip in the ocean to cool off. The fellow next to us was sitting in his beach chair looking out at the shore. As we returned to our set up, I did notice him checking us out. I was toweling my hair when he asked how the water was and then popped up and trotted to shoreline. He returned and was standing in the sun drying off and I asked if he enjoyed his swim. Well, that started the small talk and flirting. We invited him to join us and he moved his stuff closer. The three of us spent the afternoon chatting, taking dips in the ocean and had a wonderful time. I caught him peeking over at PK when he got up to get drinks or rearrange the umbrella. Never once did he mention or insinuate anything about the chastity device. As the day ended, and were packing up, I decided to invite him to join us for dinner. I wanted to see where this would go and was sure he did too. He accepted, we had a great dinner, then agreed to meet in our hotel room for some adult fun. As normal, PK was nude in the room, but I remained dressed. Knock on the door and I told PK to answer it. This was the first time I ever cuckolded PK while being in chastity and his anxiety/anticipation levels were maxed out. As my new man entered the room, I definitely noticed him take a long look at PK in the cage. A nice embrace and kissing followed between us, we sat together on the couch and enjoyed drinks. Then the question dam broke, and he wanted to know everything about PK's and mine relationship, lifestyle and cage. He didn't exclude PK from the conversation and nary a word of humiliation or belittlement. This guy was a true gentleman and amazed that PK was actually locked up. Talking was over soon and omg could that man fuck. All night. The morning sun was coming up when he said needed to leave. I lay in the bed with PK totally exhausted, perfectly satisfied and a bit sore...lol. I asked PK how he felt about the night's activities. He told me he has never been that excited and thrilled and was surprised that the steel cage was still intact with all the strong erections he endured through. PK did well, even though I teased and denied him all night long. He deserved something special and something he enjoys more than anything, I removed the cage and allowed him to take "fourths"(or was it fifths?). Well, this paved the way for all our future adventures and PK wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry for the long post, but it was such a memorable moment for both of us.

View attachment 5527880View attachment 5527882
What a fantastic experience for all three of you. I hope it leads to many more.
The way you described it was fantastic and the pictures are extremely sexy. It sounds like chastity definitely helped to make it a hotter experience for all three of you. I'm glad PK was allowed to reconnect with you at the end. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
In daily life, sauna, on the beach etc. a chastity cage makes evrything hotter. When your wife is flirting, seducing another man it makes them (the bull and wife) of a higher (biolgical/breeding/power) levell then you (the cuck) but when you are caged it lowers the cuck even more what makes an ever bigger power/erotic difference between them and you (the cuck). As descibed by Normalwhiteguy in an encounter on the beach wearing a cockcage is a clear message to the world and potential bulls that your wife is avalaible. Myself visiting gay-sauna's wear always my chastity cage and it is to all men clear that I am only a bottom and availabe...what is very arousing to me. In the bedroom I would call it more necessary then hot. Everything in the world is about sex except sex, sex is about power. Well a chastity device is the instrument and symbol of the relational triangle between a cuck, woman and bull. Because of chastity device, the cuck can not perform and has an excuse not to be abe to perform what is less powerless then being impotent physically. The wife has the ideal reason and excuse to fuck another man because her man can not perform because of the cage. The bull has a freecard to fuck the wife because the man can not. Chastity is the ideal crossing-light for the three involved people. Personally I think that a buttplug is the ideal complementary accessory for the cuck to the chastity cage tp focus his sexual interests.

For me yes. I have a very small penis and premature finisher. I stay in chastity full time for up to 2 months but still "fuck" my gf with a variety of strapons. The first time she kept me locked in chastity was frustrating but knowing she cares so little for my penis that I can't even jack myself after is a huge turn on

For me it is also a turn on that my girlfriend does not see my penis as valuable instrument anymore but it turns me even more on
that she was the one that induced this to me. To me it is a kind of tattoo you get that is invisible and that you can not take of even when you are not wearing a cage. Years ago I als had also a vasectomy because of she insisting on it although it was not really necessary. Apart of not being sexually performing she also tells me regularly that I am not a man anymore because I can not make babies anymore anyhow...

In daily life, sauna, on the beach etc. a chastity cage makes evrything hotter. When your wife is flirting, seducing another man it makes them (the bull and wife) of a higher (biolgical/breeding/power) levell then you (the cuck) but when you are caged it lowers the cuck even more what makes an ever bigger power/erotic difference between them and you (the cuck). As descibed by Normalwhiteguy in an encounter on the beach wearing a cockcage is a clear message to the world and potential bulls that your wife is avalaible. Myself visiting gay-sauna's wear always my chastity cage and it is to all men clear that I am only a bottom and availabe...what is very arousing to me. In the bedroom I would call it more necessary then hot. Everything in the world is about sex except sex, sex is about power. Well a chastity device is the instrument and symbol of the relational triangle between a cuck, woman and bull. Because of chastity device, the cuck can not perform and has an excuse not to be abe to perform what is less powerless then being impotent physically. The wife has the ideal reason and excuse to fuck another man because her man can not perform because of the cage. The bull has a freecard to fuck the wife because the man can not. Chastity is the ideal crossing-light for the three involved people. Personally I think that a buttplug is the ideal complementary accessory for the cuck to the chastity cage tp focus his sexual interests.
Very well said!

A divorced female friend Miss B sometimes uses me as a surrogate cuck (with the wife's permission). She likes me locked and proudly has the key around her neck. One time my wife and Miss B were each wearing a key around their necks. I had to choose the right key or they kept me locked. They would then randomly switch the keys so my chances were still 50/50.
this is way hot. what does a surrogate cuck do?

I want to be in chastity but I’m worried that I will regret it, or worse just ruin the experience. Then again I’m turned on about the idea and really want to try it.

What’s your experience to watch your girl in chastity?

Also, does the girl and bull enjoy sex even more because the cuck is in chastity?

Thank you all very much.
For me, chaste cuckolding is the hottest experience ever! My energy still pulsates in the body for hours, my chastity is an energetic experience, which is not comparable to a male orgasm, which I was allowed to experience, so I'm the chaste cuckold in the lifestyle. I love it!

For us me being in chastity is an important part of my wife's cuckolding.

If I am there then it reinforces that its for her as I can't just sit and watch and wank myself off for my enjoyment.
If I am not there then she knows I can't have done anything and will be at peak arousal when she comes home.

She doesn't keep me in chastity 24/7 but if I come home and find a cage under my pillow she doesn't have to say anything, I know she has a meet arranged.

For us me being in chastity is an important part of my wife's cuckolding.

If I am there then it reinforces that its for her as I can't just sit and watch and wank myself off for my enjoyment.
If I am not there then she knows I can't have done anything and will be at peak arousal when she comes home.

She doesn't keep me in chastity 24/7 but if I come home and find a cage under my pillow she doesn't have to say anything, I know she has a meet arranged.
Hot take, and even hotter if genuine.

The girls I’ve been with have all enjoyed me being in chastity. They all provide similar feedback in which they like being able to focus on their bull and not be concerned with me.

As for myself, Its been a bit of “sweet pain”…not necessarily enjoyable when I’m watching, but being let out is almost orgasmic in itself.
Well said. My wife also now prefers that I be in chastity when she is with someone. It's a signal to her that she no longer has to worry if I am enjoying myself.

She felt guilty at first even though I introduced it to her. It took some time for her to understand what the cage is to me and what I get out of it. Not sure she fully understands but now goes with it and has her fun

The first time I was placed in chastity at the insistence of a bull was a frustrating and humiliating experience. While watching him pleasure my wife, I started to get an erection. The cage restricted the growth of my erection resulting in pain. The pain came back each time I started to get erect. The desire to be erect but the inability to achieve an erection due to the constraint of the cage was very humiliating not to mention frustrating.
For me that's a big part of what I like. My cage is thick and heavy. It restrictive and is a constant reminder of my role when she is with someone. Add all the emotions it is like a ******* that I hate but can't get enough of.

I want to be in chastity but I’m worried that I will regret it, or worse just ruin the experience. Then again I’m turned on about the idea and really want to try it.

Also, does the girl and bull enjoy sex even more because the cuck is in chastity?

Thank you all very much.
I'm due to be caged for the first time on Thursday while i watch my wife with a new bull, would you recommend it. I'm looking forward to it but not sure if I'll enjoy it, just wondering how I'll control myself

Thank you all very much.
I'm due to be caged for the first time on Thursday while i watch my wife with a new bull, would you recommend it. I'm looking forward to it but not sure if I'll enjoy it, just wondering how I'll control myself

That's the point. You'll have no control. Her bull will have all the control!

Back