Is cuckolding in chastity a hotter experience?

I want to be in chastity but I’m worried that I will regret it, or worse just ruin the experience. Then again I’m turned on about the idea and really want to try it.

What’s your experience to watch your girl in chastity?

Also, does the girl and bull enjoy sex even more because the cuck is in chastity?

Thank you all very much.

The girls I’ve been with have all enjoyed me being in chastity. They all provide similar feedback in which they like being able to focus on their bull and not be concerned with me.

As for myself, Its been a bit of “sweet pain”…not necessarily enjoyable when I’m watching, but being let out is almost orgasmic in itself.

Chastity is usally not just when your wife or GF has sex with a bull and your locked up.

Once in chastity she controls your orgasms. How long your caged and if and when you have sex or orgasm and the type of orgasm.

Sometimes the bull has control as well
I was giving her complete control she kept the keys on her at all times, I still love the cuckold idea and will gladly have a sexless relationship with a woman, I only like giving oral pleasure to them

The girls I’ve been with have all enjoyed me being in chastity. They all provide similar feedback in which they like being able to focus on their bull and not be concerned with me.

As for myself, Its been a bit of “sweet pain”…not necessarily enjoyable when I’m watching, but being let out is almost orgasmic in itself.
That is so true for a lot of cuck couples. Almost all the cuck I know prefer to be in chastity as to not cum too soon.

Their wives including mine say it makes it easier to enjoy herself not having to worry about if I am taken care of.

I was giving her complete control she kept the keys on her at all times, I still love the cuckold idea and will gladly have a sexless relationship with a woman, I only like giving oral pleasure to them
So who's idea was it to be put in chastity?

Chastity is usally not just when your wife or GF has sex with a bull and your locked up.

Once in chastity she controls your orgasms. How long your caged and if and when you have sex or orgasm and the type of orgasm.

I don't think a bull should have the key to a cuckold chastity cage. Chastity play is an intimate act between a wife and husband. Let's face it, a cock defines a man so giving control to someone requires a lot of trust.

I want to be in chastity but I’m worried that I will regret it, or worse just ruin the experience. Then again I’m turned on about the idea and really want to try it.

What’s your experience to watch your girl in chastity?

Also, does the girl and bull enjoy sex even more because the cuck is in chastity?

Thank you all very much.
It may surprise you but it's usually the husband that introduced chastity play. Evolution mean joke making us so horny before orgasm and not interested after is annoying. The longer you go without having an orgasm the more intense the your emotions are. To compound the situation not being able to jerk off makes the good and bad at the same time.

Exposing my little locked cock to my wife and one of our (female) friends we’ve known for years while I sit nude in chastity and watch them take on bbc and clean up all the cum….even licking and sucking the black cock clean while on my knees and hearing the girls giggle a bit about my situation….omfg, super hot and makes me feel like such a humiliated little wimp dicked cum slut and I love it!

Exposing my little locked cock to my wife and one of our (female) friends we’ve known for years while I sit nude in chastity and watch them take on bbc and clean up all the cum….even licking and sucking the black cock clean while on my knees and hearing the girls giggle a bit about my situation….omfg, super hot and makes me feel like such a humiliated little wimp dicked cum slut and I love it!
A divorced female friend Miss B sometimes uses me as a surrogate cuck (with the wife's permission). She likes me locked and proudly has the key around her neck. One time my wife and Miss B were each wearing a key around their necks. I had to choose the right key or they kept me locked. They would then randomly switch the keys so my chances were still 50/50.

Sometimes the bull has control as wel
I have to agree that chastity cage control is determined by the wife. We may or may not have a Bull but my wife is always the enforcer. She also proudly wears the key around her neck everywhere.

Not wearing the cage makes me feel as if I am missing something.

A divorced female friend Miss B sometimes uses me as a surrogate cuck (with the wife's permission). She likes me locked and proudly has the key around her neck. One time my wife and Miss B were each wearing a key around their necks. I had to choose the right key or they kept me locked. They would then randomly switch the keys so my chances were still 50/50.
OMG- your Rent-A-Cuck Services will be tested to the limit during Locktober....

Last edited:
Why no pics

Have never tried it until recently but we’d talked about it. Wife ordered some bondage items from Amazon and a cock cage. When she brought it out there was no bull present, just us. For a solid hour she had me partially restrained and teased me with cage on as she watched a few scenes from blacked (highly criticized by some on here but the wife is addicted). Frustrating but highly arousing as well. The helpless feeling made me want to submit to her beyond what I have. I was so worked up that she dirty talked me about tying me up and sitting on my face after taking a load from a bull. Never cleaned her up but the visual as she said it really turned me on.

Have never tried it until recently but we’d talked about it. Wife ordered some bondage items from Amazon and a cock cage. When she brought it out there was no bull present, just us. For a solid hour she had me partially restrained and teased me with cage on as she watched a few scenes from blacked (highly criticized by some on here but the wife is addicted). Frustrating but highly arousing as well. The helpless feeling made me want to submit to her beyond what I have. I was so worked up that she dirty talked me about tying me up and sitting on my face after taking a load from a bull. Never cleaned her up but the visual as she said it really turned me on.
I haven’t seen much of Blacked lately but my wife got into the Blackedraw series. It’s, in my opinion, as hot as professionals can produce. I do really love the well done amateur videos the most. I did love the description of your experience with your wife. I’m thinking more and chastity myself. She’s only mentioned it in passing though.

I haven’t seen much of Blacked lately but my wife got into the Blackedraw series. It’s, in my opinion, as hot as professionals can produce. I do really love the well done amateur videos the most. I did love the description of your experience with your wife. I’m thinking more and chastity myself. She’s only mentioned it in passing though.
Blacked raw can be a little rough but my wife enjoys raw especially if she been drinking any fair amount. I’m glad she took the initiative in it as I would have never ordered it myself. She’s starting to shift her personality as far as the cuckold thing now that she realizes I’m becoming more open to her desires.

Blacked raw can be a little rough but my wife enjoys raw especially if she been drinking any fair amount. I’m glad she took the initiative in it as I would have never ordered it myself. She’s starting to shift her personality as far as the cuckold thing now that she realizes I’m becoming more open to her desires.
The fact that Blackedraw is a bit rough is what surprised me about it being what she prefers. It opened my eyes to what it is she really likes. Then I noticed how rough she got with our pegging after that revaluation.

Gotta believe it’s well worth trying. I mean, I guess I’m speaking for myself but I’d think you want those answers.

Back