Is cuckold better for a white marriage

I don't know about that, I think there are a lot of Indian couple's who are into cuckoldry. There are quite a few of them on this site.
I must presume Indians who reside in Western countries....

Last edited:
I will say with complete confidence many of the couples I played with have solid TRUST and Honesty in the marriages which, makes cuckoldry great foreplay to enhance excitement in the marriage. Lot of hard work to achieve such a level of success in a marriage allow and support another MAN to pound your wife till satisfied....

We are 62..started real in January. Wanting full time now. It makes our marriage stronger and we have never been happier

You have to do what works best for your marriage, for me,I had no problem sharing my wife, until she decided to go outside the marriage, and cuckold me with BBC. When we we having threesomes and I was included, I was fine. When she excluded me,I am not going to sit home while she goes out and has her fun. I cuckolded her right back for years with several women for her doing that to me,and while her flings lasted a few months, mine lasted years. My wife is very jealous and didn't take kindly to being cuckolded, and I made her pay more than she will ever know for cuckolding me. I would say if it is something that you can enjoy together that do so,but if not ,then I wouldn't go there, it may end the marriage.

You have to do what works best for your marriage, for me,I had no problem sharing my wife, until she decided to go outside the marriage, and cuckold me with BBC. When we we having threesomes and I was included, I was fine. When she excluded me,I am not going to sit home while she goes out and has her fun. I cuckolded her right back for years with several women for her doing that to me,and while her flings lasted a few months, mine lasted years. My wife is very jealous and didn't take kindly to being cuckolded, and I made her pay more than she will ever know for cuckolding me. I would say if it is something that you can enjoy together that do so,but if not ,then I wouldn't go there, it may end the marriage.
When Alpha can instantly "MOVE ON" and discard wifey's indiscretion with NO CONCERN ....her thunder is stolen ......bloody well done....

Have to agree we are late 50s and loving everything about cuckolding and has definitely strengthened our marriage
Trust and self-confidence in the marriage gives you a great advantage to be sexually adventurous because you already did the "HARD WORK"....forgive the pun....keep it HOT.....

My wife has had a black lover( a fellow Teacher) for 17 years. He is 20 years younger than she is. Her self confidence after she sees him is sky high. There seems to something to the theory a pussy full of semen produces positive feeling for days. She is so happy she got ravished by his large cock that she tries even harder to please me.

My Asian wife feels the same way! Phil C

Back