Is chastity an important part of training a cuckold

Yes Chastity IS an important part of a cuckold mindset .
First Let's be honest . MOST People or men in Chastity are full of ******* .
YOU CAN orgasm in chastity . Also you CAN escape from most chastity devices .
We have experienced with many devices and aside piercings none are secure .
We think we finally have found a way with a metal device and a locking waistband to secure to body
which makes for a kind of belt.
The key to my mindset has been no intercourse or masterbation ever .
I am restricted to prostate orgasms in my cage only .
butplug , strapon and sometimes I can cum just shaking my clit .
It is quite an adjustment to hardly ever get stroked like a real man .
She calls it a clit ....so at most she wets her fingers and caresses me in a circular motion .
I agree that your mindset changes often orgasm. This is why I believe that a majority on cucks in chastity do it to control their orgasm. The want to be aroused.

thank you! It’s our purpose to submit, what better way then to cage yourself!
it’s an absolute symbol to your Master that you are physically out of the game! You are beneath him and your dick could never match up!
Yes, it's a step in the the cuckold lifestyle, an important step nonetheless. Is it part of the training? I'm thinking watching how superior other lovers are than the cuckold is would be better "training." The cuckold should be lead to the realization that he should volunteer to be in chastity.

Yes Chastity IS an important part of a cuckold mindset .
First Let's be honest . MOST People or men in Chastity are full of ******* .
YOU CAN orgasm in chastity . Also you CAN escape from most chastity devices .
We have experienced with many devices and aside piercings none are secure .
We think we finally have found a way with a metal device and a locking waistband to secure to body
which makes for a kind of belt.
The key to my mindset has been no intercourse or masterbation ever .
I am restricted to prostate orgasms in my cage only .
butplug , strapon and sometimes I can cum just shaking my clit .
It is quite an adjustment to hardly ever get stroked like a real man .
She calls it a clit ....so at most she wets her fingers and caresses me in a circular motion .
Us exactly and my thoughts exactly!

Absolutely! Anything that enhances the submissive tendencies of a white husband/boyfriend should be utilized! It has a multiplier effect and provides a deeper control aspect. Why would any woman deny herself this useful tool!?
For this reason I believe that full feminization is the best way to train a cuckold. I am much happier being feminine in public and always more than willing to offer my wife to any other men!

Attachments

• 43085189_2631105860236637_1558386341702533120_o.jpg
    43085189_2631105860236637_1558386341702533120_o.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 18
i'm sure it is a help but the most important thing is a husband's submissive personality attenuated to seeing the wife happy.

From my experience most cucks introduces the idea of a cage. The wive entertain their husbands desire for his experience of being chucked. All the wives I know in the lifestyle don't care if their husband is caged or not.
It's important to know how a chastity cage can affect the relationship. If a cuck is subservient to his wife does not necessarily mean he is subservient to a lover or bull. The euphoric sexual high one experiences while caged combine that with a dominant female is what most cucks I know want. In my experience having my wife control my cage and to make me wait to reclaim her cannot be beat.

Chastity can be an important training tool for a wife if she is the one in charge.

She can manipulate, control and train a hubby much easier when he is kept as sexually frustrated as possible.

The hope of getting to cum, becomes dependent on how satisfied she is with his obedience, service, attentiveness, quality of chores done etc.
Absolutely right!
You become dependent and completely bonded to key holder!

If your wife is submissive and you as a cuck are not inherently a sub then the cage is absolutely key to enable required roles. When caged, this is the role. The cage reassures it’s about cock size and ability not who the husband is. Cage is symbolic. Makes being cuck comfortable for otherwise dominant successful men. For my wife it would not be possible for her to play if I was not caged. A physical need. I like that she likes it and I can truly add to her pleasure in being caged.

If your wife is submissive and you as a cuck are not inherently a sub then the cage is absolutely key to enable required roles. When caged, this is the role. The cage reassures it’s about cock size and ability not who the husband is. Cage is symbolic. Makes being cuck comfortable for otherwise dominant successful men. For my wife it would not be possible for her to play if I was not caged. A physical need. I like that she likes it and I can truly add to her pleasure in being caged.
That's absolutely true!
Great insights and comment!

Its an evolution for me hubby j. It all started innocently, we were a married couple looking for a sexual adventure and man did we get it. And look at me now. A cuckold, caged and eager for his the cream pie. Its a NATURAL evolution once you’ve been deprogrammed. I self impose chastity whenever Im left alone. This was my choice, she doesn’t like to even look at my locked cock as its not her thing but its my solution to masturbation when left alone.

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpeg
    IMG_0492.jpeg
    727.6 KB · Views: 8
Back