Irish girl

So I’ve been in touch with this gorgeous white woman from Ireland, she lived in Sydney for a bit and she told me that she had always had bad luck with guys and so i told her to give a dark skin guy a chance because we looooove white women but she told that in Ireland there aren’t many black guys, i feel sad for her because she is so gorgeous and I’m sure if she ever finds a dark skin guy he will love her forever but chances seem to be slim for her.
i have a few photos of her but i don’t feel comfortable posting then here 😝
Thoughts about this story?

So I’ve been in touch with this gorgeous white woman from Ireland, she lived in Sydney for a bit and she told me that she had always had bad luck with guys and so i told her to give a dark skin guy a chance because we looooove white women but she told that in Ireland there aren’t many black guys, i feel sad for her because she is so gorgeous and I’m sure if she ever finds a dark skin guy he will love her forever but chances seem to be slim for her.
Here in Ireland to help her.

If I'm reading this correctly sounds like you've got a little crush on her! Well I approve your sentiments, but maybe you need to try another kind of approach to make her receptive (assuming you are offering up yourself as just the dark skin guy she should give a chance right now!) Are you in Sydney too or is this a long distance thing? The fact that she replied by talking about how things are in Ireland is a bit of deflection but maybe not a 'no.' After all if she's living abroad right now, why not experiment? What she maybe was really trying to say was "my folks back home might not approve." So maybe she has some worries about the future but she's open to the possibility in the here and now. Then again, maybe this was her way of trying to offer a polite letdown. Try another approach maybe? Good luck!

Back