Involvement post breeding

Question for Bulls: Have anyone of you made a couple pregnant and what was your involvement post pregnancy.
Question for cucks: How do you feel bull getting involved with you guys while you go through the pregnancy and also with raising the baby.

The context of the question is my wife has been seeing this guy for like past 6 months and she is pregnant now. Now we are not sure whether its me or the bull, because we both have fucked her close to her dates. There is very less likely chance that its from me, as we have been trying for like 10months without much success, even though my test show that i am quite capable of it. So we have not told him about it yet, so not sure how will it go down with him. Would like to hear more from guys who have went through it.

Answering from a cuck perspective (I'm sure you'll get lots of different answers)...

We aren't in this lifestyle to be dedicated to any particular bull. Therefore, to us it wouldn't make sense to bring a bull into a triad to raise a baby if she happened to get pregnant by him instead of me. To us that would still be our baby and we would take care of it as such. The bull is for her pleasure, we would not then subject any of them to family life with us because that is a completely separate thing. Truth also is that we aren't exclusive to any one bull so there may even be a possibility we wouldn't know who it was that got her pregnant in the first place. Our choosing to be in this lifestyle comes with risks that we bear together. Like I said, it would not be fair to subject those who she encounters for pleasure to then take on the responsibilities of any consequences.

Just our take on it. Different people have different thoughts and relationships, so it really depends on a number of things.

Back