Introducing myself and my Lady

Hello, I am Tee (male) and my Lady A. We live in Queens New York. I am in my early thirties and she is in her mid twenties. We have been together for almost 4 years now and it's been the most fun in our lives. I don't usually sleep with other women because she's a goddess in bed. I love to watch her in action. She will not sleep with anything other than BBC that's over 8 inches and thick (I turned her to the dark side 😬😬)

She cheated on her ex boyfriend with me, I fucked her in a cheap hotel the night I met her, I knew she was the slut for me. Prior to her I've been with A LOT of women (lost count after about 70) and I've never had sex this good in my life!

After her breaking up with her ex, us dating for 4 momths, and her moving in with me, we got to talking about desires. She said she needs to get laid every day more than once, and she really wants to be involved in group sex. I told her well that's great because I like my women to have sex with other men, even groups. She didn't take me seriously and laughed. I explained to her I like having my women used. Long story short I had 7 men come to the apartment through out the night, some solo, some in pairs. I watched her work them till they were done. She loved it, I loved it, it's was amazing!

Fast forward to today, I have gotten her used a lot. She's never been with a black man in the past so I always found her white men... Most of them couldn't handle her. They averaged about 4 minutes...

I convinced her to sleep with one very in shape black man in September of 21. I knew he would fuck her just how she likes it. He did everything right, she begged him to cum in her, she's never done that before! I watched him pump his seed into her as she moans in absolute pleasure. It was so hot, I'll never forget it. I even made a video of it that I will post.

Since then I have only gotten her BBC because I knew deep down she's always wanted one, she had never let anyone else cum in her except me. She now only services BBC raw, she wants nothing but black seed filling her.

We have just found her a steady lover that she will be seeing regularly. He is large and thick just how she likes it, she fantasizes about it all the time! He lives in our neighborhood so it's very convenient! I gave her lover permission to take her as he wants and use her how he wants. I can't wait to experience them coming and going as they both please.

That's my little introduction and story! I hope you enjoy it!

Welcum 2 the forum, nice story
For better encounter in here get her & your white sexy ass verified 😈
Enjoy n have fun

Hello, I am Tee (male) and my Lady A. We live in Queens New York. I am in my early thirties and she is in her mid twenties. We have been together for almost 4 years now and it's been the most fun in our lives. I don't usually sleep with other women because she's a goddess in bed. I love to watch her in action. She will not sleep with anything other than BBC that's over 8 inches and thick (I turned her to the dark side 😬😬)

She cheated on her ex boyfriend with me, I fucked her in a cheap hotel the night I met her, I knew she was the slut for me. Prior to her I've been with A LOT of women (lost count after about 70) and I've never had sex this good in my life!

After her breaking up with her ex, us dating for 4 momths, and her moving in with me, we got to talking about desires. She said she needs to get laid every day more than once, and she really wants to be involved in group sex. I told her well that's great because I like my women to have sex with other men, even groups. She didn't take me seriously and laughed. I explained to her I like having my women used. Long story short I had 7 men come to the apartment through out the night, some solo, some in pairs. I watched her work them till they were done. She loved it, I loved it, it's was amazing!

Fast forward to today, I have gotten her used a lot. She's never been with a black man in the past so I always found her white men... Most of them couldn't handle her. They averaged about 4 minutes...

I convinced her to sleep with one very in shape black man in September of 21. I knew he would fuck her just how she likes it. He did everything right, she begged him to cum in her, she's never done that before! I watched him pump his seed into her as she moans in absolute pleasure. It was so hot, I'll never forget it. I even made a video of it that I will post.

Since then I have only gotten her BBC because I knew deep down she's always wanted one, she had never let anyone else cum in her except me. She now only services BBC raw, she wants nothing but black seed filling her.

We have just found her a steady lover that she will be seeing regularly. He is large and thick just how she likes it, she fantasizes about it all the time! He lives in our neighborhood so it's very convenient! I gave her lover permission to take her as he wants and use her how he wants. I can't wait to experience them coming and going as they both please.

please keep us updated.

Lovely ...😍💐

Back