Introducing black dildo, any advise from others?

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
just ordered this black dildo to use with wife, she has mentioned in a playfully way about blk men size in past but nothing sex wise and knows i like contrast difference for her to use a black dildo , so we ordered this one , not here yet, any advise in going forward without being too pushy, any thoughts... https://www.amazon.com/Vixen-Creations-Bandit-Vixskin-Vanilla/dp/B0043G55Q6

Last edited:
Start slow while using it on her ask her how it feels, do you like that big dick. After a couple times let her know how much it turn you on watching her get fucked by a bigger dick. You will see how much more she cums from a larger dick let. When she is done pull it out and say well it looks lime someone enjoyed this BBC. That’s how slow we started out talking while my wife fucked it. Then it went to do you like that big black dick fucking you? Then she would say yes and I want it to cum inside me so you can eat it out. When my wife is done I fuck her and she says she can’t feel me with that black cum inside her to telling me how little my dick is. Good luck.

This is how the wife and I started out way back when. She's a size queen so it didn't take her long to start prefering the dildo over my little dicklet.

Long story short it led to her only fucking her dildo but eventually missing real dick and that's what led us to cuckolding

You'll be able to use it to help her associate your words with her feelings. "big black dick" Then have her let you use it on her while you're licking her pussy. The combination of the fat cock filling her up and your tongue will open her up to the possibilities if you bring home the real thing!

She already mentioned bbc, that is great. When discussing buying a sex toy my girl (early in the relationship) jokingly mentioned a black dildo. Year later I bought her one. 10.5 inch, a bit softer which she loves. At first she was shocked by it's size. I didn't tell her anything in advance the day we finally used it, we had an incredible passionate sex for about an hour and then as we did reversed 69 I pulled it from under the sheets. She was incredibly wet from the sex we were having so I didn't have to use much lube on the dildo. I whispered she's going to receive a surprise. I started very slowly, teasing her at first. Few minutes in and she was able to take most of the lenght. Then I placed her on her back, raised her legs up and started to fuck her harder. I never heard her moaning and screaming like that. She was a bit embarrassed and thought I would be jealous. I reassured her I love it and we started to use it regularly. Couple of months ago I confessed I would love to watch her with a black guy. She was really surprised but excited at the same time. We agreed we will do it on our next vacation. I still have to tell her I need him to cum inside her as that is my ultimate fantasy.
Long story short, black dildo is a great start if you want to see your wife with a black guy one day. I am not there yet, but very close. Don't be concerned whether she'll like it or not, she most definitely will. My girl is the last person you'd suspect would enjoy a bbc, she's very thin and petite (5'3, 100lbs) but loves it every time.

just ordered this black dildo to use with wife, she has mentioned in a playfully way about blk men size in past but nothing sex wise and knows i like contrast difference for her to use a black dildo , so we ordered this one , not here yet, any advise in going forward without being too pushy, any thoughts... https://www.amazon.com/Vixen-Creations-Bandit-Vixskin-Vanilla/dp/B0043G55Q6
I love Doc Johnson’s UR3 skin collection, I have Prince Yashua, Rod Piper and Isaiah Maxwell. Big but satisfying, just go slow at first and speed up as she starts to breath quicker. Also for me, hubs talking helps me. He’s the best at sexual color commentary, lol good luck!

I love Doc Johnson’s UR3 skin collection, I have Prince Yashua, Rod Piper and Isaiah Maxwell. Big but satisfying, just go slow at first and speed up as she starts to breath quicker. Also for me, hubs talking helps me. He’s the best at sexual color commentary, lol good luck!
Love to see you with those 3 guys :p

THe 1st 2 times using the black dildo she got so wet and cum. I can tell she was nervous but let out all inhibitions and enjoyed the ride shall we say,
HEr pussy was so wet.

View media item 363940
View media item 370056
Recently tried the 3rd time but she appeared a bit drier and i was prodding away in prone position for a while (20minutes), thinking she will get into it like the previous 2 times. But her pussy was not getting wetter. She eventually stopped me and said it was hurting and grossing her out as dry, rubbery. I think she over thought it as it was not good,

View media item 373176

It was disappointing. I think i need some lube-any recommendations?
Also where do I go from here, think she might be put off at the moment

just ordered this black dildo to use with wife, she has mentioned in a playfully way about blk men size in past but nothing sex wise and knows i like contrast difference for her to use a black dildo , so we ordered this one , not here yet, any advise in going forward without being too pushy, any thoughts... http

s://www.amazon.com/Vixen-Creations-Bandit-Vixskin-Vanilla/dp/B0043G55Q6
YES, ALL THE HUGE COCKS WE USE ARE BASED ON EITHER BLACK DUDES OR LATIN GUYS WE KNOW.... I bought the cocks specifically as representations of guys we know.... sometimes i will be feeding her one and the guy it belongs to is at our house visiting. DRIVES HER FUCKING CRAZY.... TONS OF WHITE PEARLESCENT COME POURS OUT OF HER SWOLLEN STRETCHED CUNT. SHE LOVES IT... then acts all delicate and shy when she sees the guy again... her pussy all hot... she begs me to tell the guys what we are up to.... ive told two... really great friends... would love to fuck my wife... but thats the crux... nobody wants to ruin our long intimate relationships... thats why a stranger is best... an older BULL. soon come.

Attachments

• down big.jpg
    down big.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 22
  • down.jpg
    down.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
  • cock copysmall.jpg
    cock copysmall.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 71ilEkgrAIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71ilEkgrAIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 48

Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock - Hung - Made of ULTRASKYN - 12 Inch Dildo with Massive 8.5 Inches Girth - F-Machine and Harness Compatible - Chocolate​

Attachments

87 KB · Views: 45
YES, ALL THE HUGE COCKS WE USE ARE BASED ON EITHER BLACK DUDES OR LATIN GUYS WE KNOW.... I bought the cocks specifically as representations of guys we know.... sometimes i will be feeding her one and the guy it belongs to is at our house visiting. DRIVES HER FUCKING CRAZY.... TONS OF WHITE PEARLESCENT COME POURS OUT OF HER SWOLLEN STRETCHED CUNT. SHE LOVES IT... then acts all delicate and shy when she sees the guy again... her pussy all hot... she begs me to tell the guys what we are up to.... ive told two... really great friends... would love to fuck my wife... but thats the crux... nobody wants to ruin our long intimate relationships... thats why a stranger is best... an older BULL. soon com

She already mentioned bbc, that is great. When discussing buying a sex toy my girl (early in the relationship) jokingly mentioned a black dildo. Year later I bought her one. 10.5 inch, a bit softer which she loves. At first she was shocked by it's size. I didn't tell her anything in advance the day we finally used it, we had an incredible passionate sex for about an hour and then as we did reversed 69 I pulled it from under the sheets. She was incredibly wet from the sex we were having so I didn't have to use much lube on the dildo. I whispered she's going to receive a surprise. I started very slowly, teasing her at first. Few minutes in and she was able to take most of the lenght. Then I placed her on her back, raised her legs up and started to fuck her harder. I never heard her moaning and screaming like that. She was a bit embarrassed and thought I would be jealous. I reassured her I love it and we started to use it regularly. Couple of months ago I confessed I would love to watch her with a black guy. She was really surprised but excited at the same time. We agreed we will do it on our next vacation. I still have to tell her I need him to cum inside her as that is my ultimate fantasy.
Long story short, black dildo is a great start if you want to see your wife with a black guy one day. I am not there yet, but very close. Don't be concerned whether she'll like it or not, she most definitely will. My girl is the last person you'd suspect would enjoy a bbc, she's very thin and petite (5'3, 100lbs) but loves it every time.
YES, ALL THE HUGE COCKS WE USE ARE BASED ON EITHER BLACK DUDES OR LATIN GUYS WE KNOW.... I bought the cocks specifically as representations of guys we know.... sometimes i will be feeding her one and the guy it belongs to is at our house visiting. DRIVES HER FUCKING CRAZY.... TONS OF WHITE PEARLESCENT COME POURS OUT OF HER SWOLLEN STRETCHED CUNT. SHE LOVES IT... then acts all delicate and shy when she sees the guy again... her pussy all hot... she begs me to tell the guys what we are up to.... ive told two... really great friends... would love to fuck my wife... but thats the crux... nobody wants to ruin our long intimate relationships... thats why a stranger is best... an older BULL. soon come.

Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock - Hung - Made of ULTRASKYN - 12 Inch Dildo with Massive 8.5 Inches Girth - F-Machine and Harness Compatible - Chocolate​

Attachments

87 KB · Views: 23
  • down big.jpg
    down big.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 14
  • down.jpg
    down.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
  • cock copysmall.jpg
    cock copysmall.jpg