INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
They say black men fair better than white bois in hot tropical environments. Glad to see white women have adapted.

11400770.jpg

Hey HardChoco! Keep it up! I have nothing more to say. I just wanted to say hey since I feel I shouldn't message any bulls or wives without receiving a message or an invite to message

My wife went on a vacation with a couple that swings when she was younger. The couple is no longer together but I know it was very sexual. I got into this huge fight with her before we got married becuase of him. He was not black, but German and they were into FFM sex before I met her. I don't like the way he treated her and me when we were with them. His girl was super hot, so is mine for that matter. Anyhow they convinced me to get with his girl while he got with mine, and it was a mistake becuase I was new to swinging, I had never been with his girl, even though she was hot i was nervous and uncomfortable and I could hear my girl and him. It was not that fun.

qwerfqwe.jpg q34y3e.jpg

Don't know if this would be considered a vacation or not but while I was in the military, my wife flew home for her 20th class reunion. in the 4 days she was there, she got fucked by 6 of her old classmates that used to do her in high school. One of them was the guy that took her cherry on her first date when she was a freshman. She says it was fun having guys doing her that she hadn't seen in over 20 years.

Back