INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
After my wife moved in with her black boyfriend Jamal they went on several Caribbean vacations. He told me once before she left me that he liked sharing her pussy as much as I did. He said the thing he really liked about her was how much she loved black cock. After she moved back in with me she told me about going on some of the trips and how Jamal would always find some black guy with a big cock to fuck her. She said he especially liked finding black college guys to fuck her.
rock

Wife and I were sitting down talking last nite and she said she would like to go see her fuck buddy Big Joe. So being the good cuckold crossdressing sissy husband I got on line and found her a ticket . She leaves the 22nd and comes back the 31st . I texted Joe and asked if he was ready to have some fun with my slutty wife. He said hell yes so I hit buy ticket now. Usually my slutty wife only fucks BBC but Big Joe is white and has a 11in and thick cock and is 6ft10 275lbs and used to be a wrestler in the WCW and went by the name The Rochester Roadblock. He said he couldnt wait to strech her slutty married pussy because she needs a real man and I know you arent a real man and I agreed with him. The reason he said that was he likes to humiliate me and because it is true. I am a gay kinky slutty sissy Cd and my sissy clit doesnt get hard so I know no real man would dress like that and let men fuck them the way I let them. My black dom/pimp told me just because him or any other real man fucks me doesnt make them gay but it does me for letting them. Big Joe is also very kinky he not only wants to fuck his slut but also likes to watch and said there would be some of his black buddys comin over and bangin her as he watched and videoed and took pics. Said he had all kinds of things planned and for me to make sure I packed her nothing but slut clothes. Said he was goin to also take her to a bar known to have a lot of black men there looking for slutty white women and see how many of them wanted to bang her that nite. He also said he knew a black biker that rode in a club and was goin to take her to the clubhouse and hopefully whore her out. Said he also was goin to have a poker party and she was goin to be thier whore and if they wanted to fuck her they had to drop some of thier winnings in a kitty for her. Who ever is the big winner that nite gets her for the rest of the nite and can do what ever they want with her. I told him it all sounded very hot and kinky to me and he laughed and asked so what will you be doin during all this sissy ? I told him i would be dressed very slutty and staying at a XXX motel that is very sleazzy and shows dirty movies. He laughed and said you are goin to be a gay sissy slut and fucking men there arent you . I told him the truth and said yes and was feit very humiliated but made me very hot.

Back