INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hello good ppl, my wife wish is to have sex with handsome sexy black guy origin from africa and she hardly want to go in africa, like their smooth very dark chocolate skin, she have favorite guy and that is ofc Sadio Mane haha that kind of body type, she has very very hungry pu$$y which im same very very proud of it having that kind of woman and i want like every good husband to make her happy sexy life

Attachments

• IMG_20221231_221235.jpg
    IMG_20221231_221235.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 445
This not an original story. I'd credit the original author but I don't remember where I found it:

Several years ago, a girl I grew up with, we did everything together. We decided to go to Jamaica for a week one summer. We found a nice quite place on the beach, about 50 yards from a little place that had beer.

It was getting late in the afternoon and I was getting hot and tired. So I walked back to cool off and rest a little. She stayed and I walked back to hotel. I was going to come back in about an hour or so. I set down and fell asleep, when I woke it had been over two hours. So I headed back to get her and carry the stuff back. I get there and she is gone. Stuff was there. So I thought maybe she had walked to the little bar.

I went down the little trail, I got right up to the bar and noticed no one was there. I turned to go back down the trail and I heard people. I turned and went back around the bar. I found her. She was bent over the back of the couch and four Jamaicans. They were all naked and one was pounding her from behind and another was in front, with a huge black dick in her mouth.

I stayed at the corner of the bar and watched all four just pound the hell out of her. She was screaming and moaning. This went on for close to two hours. All four had huge dicks.

I headed back to the beach. In about 15 mins she came out of the trees. She looked beat. She said she had walked over to ******* a beer. I didn't say anything. We started picking up the stuff. She started walking and I was about 10 feet behind her. Her back was covered with cum.

I never said a word at first. I didn't tell her I stood and watched, I just said I saw her. She had gone to get a beer and those four Jamaican guys were the only ones there. She said she had drank about half a beer. They came around the bar and picked her up and took her to the back. She said she was afraid and didn't know what to do.

They pulled her bikini off and bent her over the couch. She said when that big cock went in her, she couldn't move, it was such a shock. She said after a little, it was great. She figures she had sex with all of them at least twice. A couple of them tried to put their big black dicks in her asshole but it hurt so much she was screaming and they gave up. She'd never been fucked rough before and didn't know a dick could get that big. She said the feeling was unbelievable. She never gave a blowjob in her life, but when that big dick went in her, she froze and a guy stuck a huge dick in her mouth. By the end of the two hours, she said she was swallowing their cum and liked it. She lost track of how many times she came, but after awhile it felt like one continuous orgasm. She definitely would do it again, she said.

Wife and I will be arriving in the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana, Bavaro on the 10th November. Looking for some fun and memories to take home :sex::threesome:👄

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpeg
    IMG_0738.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0217.jpeg
    IMG_0217.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 285
  • 398_Original.jpeg
    398_Original.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9788.png
    IMG_9788.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_9641.jpeg
    IMG_9641.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_9640.jpeg
    IMG_9640.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_9099.jpeg
    IMG_9099.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_8383.jpeg
    IMG_8383.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG_4320_Original.jpeg
    IMG_4320_Original.jpeg
    431.8 KB · Views: 414
Hello good ppl, my wife wish is to have sex with handsome sexy black guy origin from africa and she hardly want to go in africa, like their smooth very dark chocolate skin, she have favorite guy and that is ofc Sadio Mane haha that kind of body type, she has very very hungry pu$$y which im same very very proud of it having that kind of woman and i want like every good husband to make her happy sexy life
Hello you can come in the caribbean too !

Snowbunnies should endeavor venturing out on holiday trips with their black boyfriends more often. It’s a great way to leave white bois feeling jealous.

View attachment 6581642
I wouldn’t be jealous in the slightest if anything I’d be very happy and pleased
That my wife and possibly her girlfriends including my own sister were getting away on vacation and they were encouraging each other to do something with the BBC’s while they are away
Telling them to reassure themselves
WHAT HAPPENS ON GIRLS HOLIDAYS AND NIGHTS OUT……
ECT LOL
NEVER SPOKEN ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WHEN ENCOURAGING OTHER NEWBS TO THE WORLD OF BLACK COCKS HAHA

I wouldn’t be jealous in the slightest if anything I’d be very happy and pleased
That my wife and possibly her girlfriends including my own sister were getting away on vacation and they were encouraging each other to do something with the BBC’s while they are away
Telling them to reassure themselves
WHAT HAPPENS ON GIRLS HOLIDAYS AND NIGHTS OUT……
ECT LOL
NEVER SPOKEN ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WHEN ENCOURAGING OTHER NEWBS TO THE WORLD OF BLACK COCKS HAHA
Wouldn’t you love it even more if you went along to watch them frolic with black men, and maybe film them while in action?

IMG_1452.jpeg

Back