INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My first wife and I had our first cuckold experience on vacation soon after our wedding. We went to an island with a mostly black population. We decided after a few drinks to try the nude beach. I knew I was small but damn. I think guys went there to get white pussy and one sure scored a jackpot.
Wifey locked her eyes on his cock almost immediately and the looks they gave each other said it all. Before long all 3 of us were in our motel room - being naked already helps. He and I were both erect before we left the beach and everyone around knew she was about the get much bigger than my penis, I was kind of embarrassed but too turned on and ******* to care.
I thought at first it might be a threesome but he was like twice my size (ex took a polaroid that may still be out there of my penis next to his cock) and I knew I was better off just letting them go at it.

Since it was totally unplanned and we were not using condoms he went bareback and turned her out like I never had and never could. Fortunately those guys get so much white pussy they know how to work it in a tight one and he could see how small I am so he knew she would be super tight.

I'm surprised more of those guys don't ask for money for their services, but at the time my first wife was 19 and firm and had never had beyond my 5 incher. So she got to fuck his huge cock for free. I would have actually paid.

Back