INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Vacation we need
We loved barbados, remembering one great holiday there , we had set up our shade at the back of the beach , hubby had gone back to the hotel for something leaving me alone sunbathing, all I had on was my tiny bikini so to get an all over tan , being so hot I got up and walked down to the ocean , feet in the water and walked out till I got up to my waist , realised I had company , he was a young black guy in white trunks displaying a huge lump , he joined me , we talked for a while then he splashed me laughing he then rubbed my shoulders and strocked my bare ass , as I turned we kissed letting him squeeze my ass cheeks I responded by feeling his cock , we walked back to my shade and sat beside each other , I leant over feeling his cock as he squeezed my nipples , he stood up removed his trunks for me to suck his lovely cock , enjoying this he suddenly bent me over and fed his cock deep in me , I was now being fucked by a total stranger and enjoying it , it wasn’t long before he started to slow down knowing he was about to cum I told him to cum in my mouth, as he pulled out I swung around taking his huge cock deep down my throat letting him unload his load , young cum is so thick and creamy I ate the lot , he put his trunks back on thanked me he asked if I would come back at the end of the week for moor , I’ll bring a friend if you want , my reply was yes please is Friday a good day as hubby is playing golf that morning, he kissed me we will see you Friday.

Back