INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
When in Fiji there was a brochure for a horse riding day , I took a taxi and visited the farm to check out the horses , as a rider I needed to know how they looked , there were a couple of nice ones so I require a price , the guy was very helpful , however they were only available on that day , me being only in a bikini with and shawl I was reluctant , Allen was convincing I should be ok , so we set of on a trail , half way around his horse lost a shoe so he had to walk him , not to miss out he suggested he leave his horse tied up and collect his on the way back.
Allan jumped aboard my horse and we set of , soon I was feeling Allan ,his hand were around my waist and his cock was against my ass , feeling very nice I pushed back causing him to get hard , Allan was now feeling my tits and grinding into my ass , he undid the ties to my bikini bottoms and fingered me , raising my ass a little he was able to get access to my clit , then leaning forward giving him total access I felt his cock enter me then leaning back I got the lot ,he held me tight cock deep in me riding down the track , we reached a small opening in the bush we dismounted and he fucked me .
Where was the saddle horn or was it an english saddle?

We laughed at this video with great memories, when in Jamaica we decided to go for a swim late in the afternoon, naked we walked down and past a young guy lying on a sun bed , Kim remarked on his lovely body and his limp huge cock resting on his thigh , as we stood in the water Kim turned to see him stroking his cock , he obviously found Kim attractive , the next time we looked it was so erect , Kim walked over and straddled him and as the video showed is exactly what Kim got that afternoon.

Back