INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
That's not right! If I was married to her I would definitely love to be her cuckold. Also I'd definitely want her to have our black bull come to our house. She should be comfortable with him at home in our bedroom period. She should be able to have this said black guy over to our home whenever she chooses. Not out in some hotel. She should be praised. I really respect and love this woman. I wish I could be your husband.
Seems about right.

Perhaps an interracial surprise 9 months after this honeymoon??
That's what happen to my wife on our honeymoon, but it was not a surprise. She started ovulating on our second day. She had already made me into a cuckold by being fucked by 5 local Black bulls on our first night. She was also hoping to be Black bred by one of these studs, and she got her wish. My tiny white dick has NEVER been in any of her holes. When the doctor confirmed her pregnancy, her conception date was calculated to had occurred during our honeymoon.

And just like the subject photo, the blinds were also open on the window of our hotel suite. Except, our suite was on the ground floor. Anybody walking by would witness another recently married American hot wife being satisfied and inseminated by 5 very cooperative Black studs.

First photo was taken two days before our wedding day. Second photo was taken four months after we returned from our honeymoon. Her previously flat belly is now sporting a noticeable baby-bump.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 295
No matter where you holiday/vacation, your hot wife's body is well suited to attract Black men and their BBCs.

We have no working knowledge or experience with the Black men of Gambia to give you any advice. If you were travelling to Barbados, that would be a different story. During our honeymoon in 1972, five local Bajan studs gave my new bride dozens of intense orgasms. And one of them impregnated her. I too enjoyed myself watching them do her and spilling my useless white seed on our hotel floor and on Barbadian ground.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 311
Thanks for your reply, Barbados is on our wish list too. We would like to hear more about your experiences with the Bajan men, also have you been back since your honeymoon and love to hear what happened. How did you go about meeting up with them?
Look forward to hearing more.

As an on-site claims rep, when the tropical storms and hurricanes start up this year, and it will not be long, I will be working claims in the Caribbean islands. I do get some "off" time when on assignment. Any black men interested in meeting a very married working white gal like me, drop me a note direct. I am not disappointing in person and find black men to be enchanting.

Thanks for your reply, Barbados is on our wish list too. We would like to hear more about your experiences with the Bajan men, also have you been back since your honeymoon and love to hear what happened. How did you go about meeting up with them?
Look forward to hearing more.
My wife and I were Black cock/cum sluts long before we met and were married. She started out being "Soul-Screwed" while in Middle School. An aggressive Black classmate, tired of her teasing ways, got her in his bedroom one day after classes. She got her first orgasm when he first slid his Black cock into her very horny virginal pussy. She willingly and enthusiastically had him take her cherry. However, still not ready to have a baby, she had him promise to pull out before emptying his balls. Like most Black alpha males, the promise was broken. He gave her orgasm after orgasm, until he basically could do anything he wanted to her. Ready to take his own pleasure, he thrust into her as far as he could, looked into her glazed over green eyes and told her: "Here it comes white bitch. Say goodbye to your flat belly." Feeling his thick streams of hot Black cum splattering the sides of her pussy and unprotected womb, she screamed and shook with an earth-shaking orgasm. From then on, it was Black cock/cum for her. From that first occasion, up to our wedding day, about 25 different Black cocks fucked her and inseminated her. None of them were "one-night stands". In planning our honeymoon, my future bride was adamant that she wanted to have the honeymoon outside the USA. She also insisted on having Black men take her "bridal" virginity, thus making me her cuckold husband on our first full day of our marriage. She had been lucky and had avoided being "bred" as a single white woman. Since she now had a sissy husband to support her, she wanted to waste no more time in being impregnated by Black men. I had access to "underground" sex sites in NYC, and I was told that Barbados was just what we needed.

Upon deplaning at the Barbados airport, every Black man there knew that my new bride was a hot piece of ass ready to be Blacked. Her skimpy clothes and cocky attitude clearly indicated that she was in heat, and that her obviously small-dicked husband could not give her what she desired. Every cab driver there wanted to give us transportation to our hotel. She looked over the various drivers and decided on a coal-black man that looked to be 25 years old, 6' tall, 225 lbs, with a very muscular body. She also pointed out to me the big bulge in the front of his shorts, a bulge that grew in size when my wife exposed a 32C white breast, the nipple already stiff with arousal.

She boldly took the seat next to the driver while I meekly sat in the back. They had a lively conversation and were openly flirting with each other. The driver asked my wife what she hoped to accomplish in Barbados. She replied that she wanted to be fucked and pleasured by multiple Black Bajan men and wanted them to consummate the marriage for her white husband. Pointing out that she had begun to ovulate, she also added that when she left Barbados, she wanted to have the first Black man's baby developing in her very fertile, married, white mommy chamber. The driver parked in a semi-private roadside location and got out of the cab. Pulling down his shorts, he revealed his manhood to my wife and me. We both gasped. His cock was coal-black like the rest of him, about 9" in length, hard as a rock and uncut. A huge pink cock head had emerged from his sheath, with pre-cum oozing out of a wide piss/cum slit. The cock was anchored to two big balls which already had started to rise up to the base of the cock. My wife asked him how potent was his Black seed? He replied that he previously had knocked up 7 American/European white wives and had also knocked up 4 Black wives of 4 other Bajan men. Turning to me, he said: "Yes, white boi, there are Black men who are cuckolds just like you are about to become." My wife, licking her lips and with a pink sex flush forming on her neck and chest, asked him: "Anymore like you?" He said he had 4 friends who looked similar to him and would be happy to help consummate your husband's marriage. The only exception was a guy who worked as a bellhop at our hotel. He had an 11" cock. In addition, the bellhop had impregnated 5 local Black wives and 10 American/European white wives. The cab driver told us that the bellhop had a Bajan nickname that translated into "the stork".

Arriving at the hotel, the bellhop that greeted us was the one who would be fucking/breeding my wife. The cab driver said a few words to the bellhop in the Bajan dialect. The bellhop gave my wife the once over; and then a big s**t eating smile formed on his face. As the cabdriver left, he told me that the consummation of my marriage would begin in our suite at 9:00 PM. The bellhop carried our luggage to our ground floor suite. Patting down the king-size bed, he told me that my adulterous bitch will find it very comfortable when we take our pleasure and give her pleasure and a Black baby. I started to give him a tip, but he declined telling me: "Save your money, white boi! You will need it to support the baby that I am going to plant in your slut wife's belly". However, he asked if he could get a peek at my wife's charms. My wife stripped down to her birthday suit, turning 360 degrees and bending down at the waist to display her slut's hole (pussy) and her whore's hole (asshole) to the visibly excited bellhop. "Damn! If I wasn't working, I would fuck her really good and impregnate her!"

At 9:00 PM sharp, there was a knock at our suite's door. I was totally nude when I opened the door and let the 5 Bajan studs into the room. Pointing at my very fat belly and my very tiny dick, all of the men laughed and made derogatory remarks. One (the bellhop) asked me how "big" I was when erect. When I replied: "Never more than 1.5", he gave out with a shout "I won the bet. This means I get to be the first Black stud to make the white boi's slut wife my bitch and the first to impregnate her!" My wife was lying on the bed on her back, her shapely legs spread up and wide, wearing only her white bridal veil, white garter belt, white nylons, white 5" heels, and a smile.

The first photo shows my wife posing in the nude 2 days before our wedding day. The second photo shows her usual position just before a Black bull mounts her in our martial bed.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 215
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 228
Please login or become a member to view