INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Went on an amazing vacation with some friends to an island. The weather was beautiful and we stayed at a private residence. Each of our rooms had large double doors opening right to a private beach. We went into town and started bar hoping before finding this awesome club I'd guess you call it. Met some amazing black men and drank with them and danced with them well into the night. We danced so much that at one point I had to just kick my shoes off and go barefoot. We ended up inviting a few of them back to the place we were staying at. Got back and continued to have some drinks as well as smoking a bit. One man was flirting with me and at first I was being good but it was getting more and more tempting. I finally gave in and we went to my room. Once inside we opened the doors to the beach and made our way to the bed. He took off my pants and underwear and I got on the bed. He lowered his face in between my legs and began to eat me in an amazing manner. He quickly brought me to a large orgasm. I returned the favor taking off his pants and boxers and starting to blow him. He tasted amazing and I brought him to his own orgasm as he came in my mouth. We took a break to chat and look out at the water. Then we ditched the rest of our clothes and got on the bed starting in the missionary position. We fucked hard and fast and soon I was having my second orgasm. Several minutes later he was cumming as well. We then fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and were chatting and soon that turned into making out. I then climbed on top of him and rode him to another orgasm of my own and continued until he was cumming again. We caught our breath and went out to see who else was awake but an amazing start to a vacation.

Went on an amazing vacation with some friends to an island. The weather was beautiful and we stayed at a private residence. Each of our rooms had large double doors opening right to a private beach. We went into town and started bar hoping before finding this awesome club I'd guess you call it. Met some amazing black men and drank with them and danced with them well into the night. We danced so much that at one point I had to just kick my shoes off and go barefoot. We ended up inviting a few of them back to the place we were staying at. Got back and continued to have some drinks as well as smoking a bit. One man was flirting with me and at first I was being good but it was getting more and more tempting. I finally gave in and we went to my room. Once inside we opened the doors to the beach and made our way to the bed. He took off my pants and underwear and I got on the bed. He lowered his face in between my legs and began to eat me in an amazing manner. He quickly brought me to a large orgasm. I returned the favor taking off his pants and boxers and starting to blow him. He tasted amazing and I brought him to his own orgasm as he came in my mouth. We took a break to chat and look out at the water. Then we ditched the rest of our clothes and got on the bed starting in the missionary position. We fucked hard and fast and soon I was having my second orgasm. Several minutes later he was cumming as well. We then fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and were chatting and soon that turned into making out. I then climbed on top of him and rode him to another orgasm of my own and continued until he was cumming again. We caught our breath and went out to see who else was awake but an amazing start to a vacation.
That's nice. Vacations can be very costly and should be lots of fun. I'm so happy that you got laid a few times by a well endowed black man.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
Lots of fucking on the islands it’s another world never to forget

Back