INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
She is amazing

Heading out from Jamaica Negril not a good time with lock downs and curfews. The resorts are dead and no leaving resort Sunday thru Tuesday.. All hot spots can not be in ocean after 4pm. Wife’s friend could not even meet us at our resort. Best we got was cars pulling up on us from airport asking wife to marry them. Not a good time with covid to travel.

Lovely afternoon , as I said Sam opened Kim’s shirt her nipples were long and hard , Sam squeezed inviting the guy to enjoy them ,his cock was hard and ready she dropped to her knees with an open mouth ,he was already dribbling pre cum which fell on her huge tits ,Kim went to town on his cock which got everyone in the mood , I lay the blankets on the ground ,they all got naked and layed down , she was having a ball with three nice hard cocks and been eaten they took turns fucking her , the sun was going down when I noticed three on lookers , Sam waved them in they stood around as Kim was sucking sams cock there was now six very black naked men all wanting a piece of Kim’s body , she was spit roasted on several occasions she couldn’t get enough of these black warriors.
Beautiful and brilliant

Went down south for work and we ended up going out to this bar as a group. The bartender was this great looking black man and him and I just hit it off. I ended up staying until closing talking to him in between him serving people. We went to this little resturant and hung out for a bit before heading to his house where of course we fucked like crazy. I spent the night and we fucked again in the morning before he gave me a ride back to the hotel.

Back