INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Every year we go down to Vegas between April and May. Last year was the first time we did not thanks to COVID. Anyways we head down on a Friday and come back the following Monday. The trip is all about partying and going out and getting wild. Ladies only and unless someone is dying we will see you when we get back home. Follow the principal of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Got to go this year again but held it off until July so it was a lot hotter down there but got to make great use of the pools.

Meeting our friends who not only were they nudist but huge swingers , keeping in touch over the years has been fantastic and have had some great nights our first was with two lovely black men , they have been to Australia and enjoyed our social scene, on one trip we had back in UK they had invited us to party with the theme of sexy underwear, Steve bought me the most lovely Victoria Secret bedroom set , pale blue and totally see through .
There was around six couples most white but one couple were Indian , he was tall and she very petite and dressed in a white outfit , we both were a lot younger than the others so we attracted lots of attention, the men mostly wore boxer shorts as middle aged me do ,but the ladies made a huge effort, feeling very sexy and playing up to the men I was having fun and was all the women .
It wasn’t long before the men dropped there boxers and the sight of erected cocks made me wet and wanting to suck one as did most , the night got exiting I was enjoying a lovely cock when I noticed the Indian man standing watching ,his cock was very thick and uncut with a huge amount of over skin , as I love uncut men I worked hard to get my man to blow as I did he moved towards me peeling back the skin to show a huge cock head , swallowing the load I turned my attention to the uncut cock .
He sat so I could get better access, tasting and cleaning his cock head , love the taste of stale piss in an uncut cock especially if it’s been there for a couple of hours , licking and sucking cock and balls gets me so wet and hot and it shows to whoever is watching , I was undressed while sucking that made me give access to anyone who wants my ass and I got two instantly.
My Indian started to moan so I fingered his ass hole which made him cum , buckets of it , that started a suck feast for all women and men , I love cum . Kim xxxxxx

Back