INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Went down to Vegas on a huge party trip over a few days. We met up with a group of black men and proceeded to ******* and fuck as much as possible. We didn't even bother with the tie on the door thing. You'd go into the hotel room and someone would be fucking on one of the beds or in the shower and you'd just find your spot and go for it.

Went down to Vegas on a huge party trip over a few days. We met up with a group of black men and proceeded to ******* and fuck as much as possible. We didn't even bother with the tie on the door thing. You'd go into the hotel room and someone would be fucking on one of the beds or in the shower and you'd just find your spot and go for it.
We've left the door open at HEDO too Turned into an orgy

While on a cruise, my husband and I met a lovely black couple who were into swinging. One evening we met at our cabin. Things heated up quickly. Robert, our new black friend went down on his wife while I kissed her and played with her breasts. Then we shifted and I went down on him while she went down on me. My husband watched for a minute, then joined us. My husband started fucking her from behind and I took Robert's beautiful cock deep inside.

Hubby loves our trips , they started back in the eighties, we met at a swingers party he was watching me enjoying myself with an older black guy, we dated even knowing he was a lot older than me but we both had passion for interracial sex , we married two years later I was 25 he was 38 our honeymoon was a world trip for two months , in Egypt we were to visit the pyramids and Steve wanted a safari suit ( trend at the time ) shopping I a blonde was very much looked at and admired , in a market he saw a suit shop it was run by two local men , we were welcomed with coffee or should I say mud , they measured him but I felt eyes were on me all the time, he went and tried a couple of styles leaving me with the two men , they were extremely friendly to point of being very flirty and I enjoyed the attention, Steve was given several others to try and they then made a move on me , one stroked my thighs as the other kissed me as he did he lifted his robe to expose the thickest huge cock I had ever seen pre cum was oozing so I helped myself to the juices , the other closed up so as Steve came out I was sucking on this mans cock , thats when they asked if they could fuck me , Steve just smiled,

ir1025-jpg.1425086
In jamaica my wife participated in one with three young studs , next day she couldn’t barley walk

Back