INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Locked down and frustrated but memories come back , as you guys know I had a bull in the UK which was a few year ago , however our last meeting we were going to have a few days In Whitby, Jim , my bull , said he had an old friend who retired there and would phone to see if he was around , Jim was pleased to tell us that he would love to catch up for lunch , hubby and I drove up to Whitby we had booked two nights accommodation, arriving around 2pm we called Ralph, Jim’s friend , we met him around 5 pm for cocktails next to the wharf , Ralph looked great for 61 , he was nice and very funny he and Steve got on very well , we had a great night , next day Ralph took us on a tour of the area and the subject of Jim came up , I told him everything , he smiled , already knew , dinner followed , Ralph asked if we would like to stay for another couple of days , Steve went to book , Ralph stopped him , no come stay at my place .

Next day we followed Ralph to a lovely village on the moors his house was just outside all by itself , cosy place with a sauna and jacuzzi, we had lunch then retired to the courtyard, very sunny day , Kim slipped on her bikini and layed on the sun lounge , Ralph and I changed in swimmers got into the jacuzzi, beer flowed , Ralph commented on Kim’s body with that she removed her top and pants , lying naked ,Ralph moved and took of his swimmers his cock was now very erect , stepping out he went over and knelt next to Kim massaging her back and ass , they kissed , I knew exactly what what was coming next , that afternoon and the next day was the most erotic couple of days I have had watching Kim with a black man , Ralph was one of the best lovers Kim has had . Xx

Locked down and frustrated but memories come back , as you guys know I had a bull in the UK which was a few year ago , however our last meeting we were going to have a few days In Whitby, Jim , my bull , said he had an old friend who retired there and would phone to see if he was around , Jim was pleased to tell us that he would love to catch up for lunch , hubby and I drove up to Whitby we had booked two nights accommodation, arriving around 2pm we called Ralph, Jim’s friend , we met him around 5 pm for cocktails next to the wharf , Ralph looked great for 61 , he was nice and very funny he and Steve got on very well , we had a great night , next day Ralph took us on a tour of the area and the subject of Jim came up , I told him everything , he smiled , already knew , dinner followed , Ralph asked if we would like to stay for another couple of days , Steve went to book , Ralph stopped him , no come stay at my place .

Next day we followed Ralph to a lovely village on the moors his house was just outside all by itself , cosy place with a sauna and jacuzzi, we had lunch then retired to the courtyard, very sunny day , Kim slipped on her bikini and layed on the sun lounge , Ralph and I changed in swimmers got into the jacuzzi, beer flowed , Ralph commented on Kim’s body with that she removed her top and pants , lying naked ,Ralph moved and took of his swimmers his cock was now very erect , stepping out he went over and knelt next to Kim massaging her back and ass , they kissed , I knew exactly what what was coming next , that afternoon and the next day was the most erotic couple of days I have had watching Kim with a black man , Ralph was one of the best lovers Kim has had . Xx
I love whitby

Back