INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Older milfs are the best, cos they don't need to bother about what hubbies and ******* might be up to. They know their best sex is far ahead of them, and their lousy ones they used to have are left behind.
It must be the best especially when the mature white lady has a body like in the picture. I can not take my eyes from her ass

It must be the best especially when the mature white lady has a body like in the picture. I can not take my eyes from her ass

It always is so.

The thing I've come to figure from younger couples is that the hubbies are too afraid to let go. Whereas with older couples, you know they've seen so much, though they just haven't played around much cos other things in life weighted them down in the past. But now, it's more like they're rediscovering their prime. And trust me, when an older milf decides to get down in bed, they most certainly know how to do it. A lot of younger white women are too stuck in themselves they need to read a manual of what sex is.

So my wife wants to go on vacation with her lover (searching for new) but with me tagging along. She wants me to pay, they would sit together on the pane, they would go out to dinner together, and they would have a room togehter.... I would be on my own... I would go along because we have a family and it would look odd if she travelled on her own :)
A little negotiation needed. If you have to pay then get your enjoyment by watching ,participating or what ever fun you have withy this. Fair is fair.

Back