INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We went to Turks and Caicos a few summers back before I started having this fantasy about her and black cock. Wish I would have taken advantage of it. I can envision a bull fucking her over and over on the beach.
Did you see many black men looking for white women to fuck?

I would have told him to go for it.
That would have made your vacation much more exciting, maybe the rest of your life also. I hope some black guy walks up to my wife and I on the beach and asks her if she would like him to fuck her, right in front of me. I am sure my wife would have looked at me, smiled, and then say to him, Yes please.

That would have made your vacation much more exciting, maybe the rest of your life also. I hope some black guy walks up to my wife and I on the beach and asks her if she would like him to fuck her, right in front of me. I am sure my wife would have looked at me, smiled, and then say to him, Yes please.
I think it will happen organically for her when it happens for my wife,.

We had heard about the guys in Jamaica before we went so we decided to experiment,

First day I went on a lounger on my own and hubby sat at the beach bar where he could see me ,

Within 5 minutes I had a young local guy asking me if I wanted sex , so yes it’s not a myth it’s very true x
That is sooo sexxxy! What resort did you stay at?

I think it will happen organically for her when it happens for my wife,.
If by organically you mean naturally, your wife choosing to let a black man fuck her without you or anyone else saying to her how exciting it would be if she got fucked by a black man, then seems unlikely to me. I think a white wife would need to know without any doubt that her husband would support her being fucked by a black man.
I often told my wife how exciting it would be to watch her suck a black cock and being fucked by a black man but I never pressured her. My wife had already been fucked by other white men before I caught her cheating on me, so the only new parts to her would be, it would be a black man instead of a white man and I would be watching.

If by organically you mean naturally, your wife choosing to let a black man fuck her without you or anyone else saying to her how exciting it would be if she got fucked by a black man, then seems unlikely to me. I think a white wife would need to know without any doubt that her husband would support her being fucked by a black man.
I often told my wife how exciting it would be to watch her suck a black cock and being fucked by a black man but I never pressured her. My wife had already been fucked by other white men before I caught her cheating on me, so the only new parts to her would be, it would be a black man instead of a white man and I would be watching.
Trust me. She knows I want this for her. I tell her all the time. By organically, I mean running into a bull in a meeting I might arrange.

We had heard about the guys in Jamaica before we went so we decided to experiment,

First day I went on a lounger on my own and hubby sat at the beach bar where he could see me ,

Within 5 minutes I had a young local guy asking me if I wanted sex , so yes it’s not a myth it’s very true x
Not just Jamaica. Some years ago, I was on vacation in Barbados with friends and one day as we all walked down to the beach a young black guy casually walked up to one the the married couples and asked the wife straight up in front of her husband did she want to be screwed by him. He was horrified. Never found out sadly what the wife said. 😉

Not just Jamaica. Some years ago, I was on vacation in Barbados with friends and one day as we all walked down to the beach a young black guy casually walked up to one the the married couples and asked the wife straight up in front of her husband did she want to be screwed by him. He was horrified. Never found out sadly what the wife said. 😉
It don't always work but so many black males are getting their share of white pussy by putting themselves in position .

Back