INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My first black cock was on a trip to Turks and Caicos and it was amazing!We have been back a few times since and enjoyed each one.For what it is worth;I would avoid the swinger clubs in Jamaica.I have known two women who came back with diseases.Now I know you can find that any where; It just has been my experience that the men there seemto play a little more careless there than other places.View attachment 63047
Thank you for the “heads up” xxx

I have watched my wife fucked many times, and whilst she has also done solo meets she has yet to have vacation sex whilst I am not there. I would absolutely love for her to go on a vacation and get fucked and gang banged every day. I would love getting regular updates, pics, and videos. I would love to see pics and vids of cum running out of her and when back home i would fuck her as she described in detail all the fun and extreme pleasure she got from other guys cocks.

Since 3 weeks I have a new girlfriend. I met her 3 month ago in Columbia when if have been alone on vacation. We get in touch by Tinder. First I thought that she is a normal women looking for a boyfriend. Our first date was in a wonderful and luxury Restaurant. Only after 15 minutes we had a nice conversation. My spanish is more or less good. After 90 minutes I asked her if she want to stay the night into my hotel. In this moment she explained that I have to pay for her that she will the whole night with. After a few seconds I decided to pay for her for this night. She explained that she asked for 150 Dollar for the complete night till the morning. She also explained that in this price is everything included. She told me that she do a real girlfriend style sex. Also included was SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM. After she said this I was fire and flame to go with her this night.

20 minutes later we arrieved the frontdesk of the hotel. The people there explained me that I have to pay extra that I can take her for the night. They asked for additional 50 Dollar and I paid it immediately. Only 3 minutes later we arrived my big hotel room. In this moment I was really horny so that I gave her the money also immediately. Right after this she went to the toilet and pied and took a shower. After she came out of the bathroom I could see her perfect Body...

Will be continued!

Since 3 weeks I have a new girlfriend. I met her 3 month ago in Columbia when if have been alone on vacation. We get in touch by Tinder. First I thought that she is a normal women looking for a boyfriend. Our first date was in a wonderful and luxury Restaurant. Only after 15 minutes we had a nice conversation. My spanish is more or less good. After 90 minutes I asked her if she want to stay the night into my hotel. In this moment she explained that I have to pay for her that she will the whole night with. After a few seconds I decided to pay for her for this night. She explained that she asked for 150 Dollar for the complete night till the morning. She also explained that in this price is everything included. She told me that she do a real girlfriend style sex. Also included was SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM. After she said this I was fire and flame to go with her this night.

20 minutes later we arrieved the frontdesk of the hotel. The people there explained me that I have to pay extra that I can take her for the night. They asked for additional 50 Dollar and I paid it immediately. Only 3 minutes later we arrived my big hotel room. In this moment I was really horny so that I gave her the money also immediately. Right after this she went to the toilet and pied and took a shower. After she came out of the bathroom I could see her perfect Body...

Will be continued!

She had wonderful big boobs. I could see her breasts had been operated on. But they were very big and almost perfect. And I saw her shaved cunt. Her inner labia looked a Little out of her outer labia. What an amazing sight. The pussy of DAYANA is nearly PERFECT!

Now she asked me that I have also to take my clothes off. Only 3 minutes later I was naked and stood right infront of her. After I took my slip of she started to laught. In the past I had often the same Situation, because I have a real tiny micropenis. My small penis is soft 3,5 x 2 cm and hard also only 7,5 x 3,5 cm. This is the reason that I had some CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIPS in the past. I know since my Early youth that I have a very tiny MICROPENIS.

Attachments

• 20200425_183219sm.jpg
    20200425_183219sm.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 20200425_183232sm.jpg
    20200425_183232sm.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200425_183331sm.jpg
    20200425_183331sm.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 138
After Dayana saw my tiny MICROPENIS she started to laugh. She asked me if this is really the size of my dick. She told me, that she had some real big cocked boyfriends in the past. She also told me that she Needs real big cocks for her pussy that she can get a real orgasm.

In this moment I realized that Dayana want to have a longterm relationship with me but she also wanted to have other bigcocked guys with which she can enjoy real good sex. I don´t thought a long time, maybe 20 seconds and I offered her, that I want to have a "normal longterm relationship" with her. But in this relationship it will be her allowed that she can have regular sex with other men with real big cocks. I saw, that Dayana was really happy that we will have a very special relationship in the future.

It tooks less than one week before we both went together to a nice party in a swinger club. We had seen on the Internet that a party with the motto of men´s Surplus should take place this wednesday. On the Internet we could see that a total of 4 couples and otherwise over 50 single men were registered for this wednesday already. We both thought it was awesome that Dayana should let a lot of guys fuck her that day.

Back