INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hi guys

sorry for the question, I'm not so experienced because every country has its different rule.

In Jamaica, if you go to a hi-level resort with butler service, what is the right tip if he properly takes care of my wife (daily bj and fucking included)?

Thanks
Give him $100 dollars, it's enough without being too much.
I mean he's already done it with your wife. Its not like you have to encourage him to fuck her now.

Hi guys

sorry for the question, I'm not so experienced because every country has its different rule.

In Jamaica, if you go to a hi-level resort with butler service, what is the right tip if he properly takes care of my wife (daily bj and fucking included)?

Thanks
I would do $20 a day as long as your there a week or so plus he is also getting a treat of fucking the wife.

Don't know which is the best island but Jess was blacked and I became a cuckold for the first time while on holiday in Jamaica. Very hot to watch! Couple of the other waiters also enjoyed her while we we there. She's now " enjoyed" ( her phrase, I prefer to call it blacked) by black men at home.
What about testing before the sex. Did that worry you and Jess? Otherwise very hot.

Back