INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
is it just me or are most of the white men on this Site Really That Gay for black dick ?? Acting like sissy Bitches bowing down to the (superior Black man) Flaunting their lack of man-hood/manlyness it is sickening really. GTFOH !! with that BS !
Britt
This is a site for a very particular sexual fetish so you are going to find a lot a white men who are 'gay for black dick' and as you put it 'acting like sissy bitches'.
Across the wonderful world wide webby you will find many other web sites that cater for different interests.
I'm sure many will have big tough white guys too.
Anyway I'm going to jerk off and eat my dinner.

Curious to hear from the ladies which location (US or Carribbean) offers the best chance of finding a bbc for her if we were on vacation? Do the resorts keep a close eye on employees interactions with vacationers?
Yes the resorts watch the workers and not allowed to leave together or hang after their shift they have to leave the resort. But we set up to party outside after and met up. Still talk on phone and social media with a few guys and plans on private party and meet as soon As we go back.

I don't think it's really a challenge, regardless as to where you go.

Jamaica is of course the hot spot for IR activities. However, if you go anywhere (Bahamas, Grand Cayman, etc) and be polite and open to innuendos, you'll find success.

Speaking as a woman (cuz I am) I would simply suggest you go where you want (anywhere in the Caribbean), have your wife wear a nice, a little bit risky, swimsuit while on the beach and perhaps a simple sundress (helps put her in the mood if she doesn't wear panties) while out in town. And have her simply flirt a bit with the locals. She may not hit a home run every time, but a few will pick up on it and you'll both get what you're looking for.

Local males aren't dumb, they know that women are looking for a bit of fun, so a softer approach will be pretty successful. I know, it was for me!

I don't think it's really a challenge, regardless as to where you go.

Jamaica is of course the hot spot for IR activities. However, if you go anywhere (Bahamas, Grand Cayman, etc) and be polite and open to innuendos, you'll find success.

Speaking as a woman (cuz I am) I would simply suggest you go where you want (anywhere in the Caribbean), have your wife wear a nice, a little bit risky, swimsuit while on the beach and perhaps a simple sundress (helps put her in the mood if she doesn't wear panties) while out in town. And have her simply flirt a bit with the locals. She may not hit a home run every time, but a few will pick up on it and you'll both get what you're looking for.

Local males aren't dumb, they know that women are looking for a bit of fun, so a softer approach will be pretty successful. I know, it was for me!

You are always insightful...and observant.

Back