INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Oh yeah her and her friends go all the time with their Black Bulls When they leave I am usually handed a work task list to complete before they get back COMPLETE IT OR BE LOCKED UP SO I WORK HARD TO COMPLETE IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF MY JERK OFF PRIVILEGES GOT TAKEN AWAY

I have a huge fantasy of having to walk down a beach, hand in hand with my gf, while I wear a chastity device. She has said she would try it, and we are saving for a holiday where the beach will be mostly women and well hung men. Anyone else done this?

No, but it sounds like fun! :dance:

My wife Kate and I have been to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica over 20 times. The first few trips, Kate confined her fun to the other male guests of the resort (white and black). Kate found some of the Jamaican men who worked at the resort attractive, so she started fucking some of them. Over the years, my wife has been fucked by pool boys, bartenders, security guards and a couple of the department managers at Hedo. It is a great place for a couple who likes for the wife to get fucked a lot.

My wife Kate and I have been to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica over 20 times. The first few trips, Kate confined her fun to the other male guests of the resort (white and black). Kate found some of the Jamaican men who worked at the resort attractive, so she started fucking some of them. Over the years, my wife has been fucked by pool boys, bartenders, security guards and a couple of the department managers at Hedo. It is a great place for a couple who likes for the wife to get fucked a lot.

try my boy sellin the stuff in the hut by the water by hedo....touristy *******..

was laying on lounge on recent cruise, and noticed when i woke up.a black man squeezed by and was hanging by railing...but had great view of my defined camel toe..was wearing bikini...i didnt move..as hubby asked me to..matter of fact showed more as i spread my legs a little as i put more oil on my inner thighs! bikini was creamy!!View attachment 188575

it is great you defy your hubby to show the black guys what they deserve

was also thinking of booking suprise holiday for me n my mrs unsure where to go either st lucia, jamaica ,trinidad&tobago but been chatting to alot of uk couples and they said they have been going to gambia that many white women are going there but my problem is my gf is bbc virgin and dont know that i want this she has idea that its been bedroom fantasy for a while but now id love to turn fantasy into reality if i took her away how do you suppose i could introduce her to bbcs to seduce her while over there ??? INTERACIAL CUCKWANABE1983 UNITED KINGDOM Photo0115.jpg

Back