INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
That's fine Carol, I understand where your fear comes from. However darkest Africa??? Really Carol, you still believe that ******* you read or see in the media there? Should you have a change of mind someday, hit me up.

Copyofcanstockphoto6083917-001.jpg

A fantasy I lived out in one of my short stories. Newly divorced, though, because this was a romantic, happy ending story.

By the way, don't jump to conclusions about what the guy actually does for a living!

Here's an excerpt:

"I began to slather on the sunscreen even though I had done so just before I left my room. I have long ago accepted the unfortunate truth that I will never have a real tan. The best I can hope for is a little pink blush that says I've been outdoors some. I have that kind of redhead skin that is almost translucent when it hasn't seen the sun and just a shade above that when it has.

This second application was just for him. I rubbed the lotion over my cantaloupe-shaped breasts and tweaked my nipples between finger and thumb so that they would stand at attention under his gaze. I stretched my legs out in front of me and massaged the cream into my calves and my thighs, lingering just a hair longer than necessary on my creamy inner thighs. I circled my belly with my hands and let my fingers drift into my fiery snatch. I could see his erection grow as he watched me. It looked almost painfully constricted by the tight frayed crotch of his shabby shorts. He made no attempt to hide his arousal and I made no attempt to tear my eyes away from it.

He stood and towered over me for a brief moment. I looked up at the massive black dick that was just in front of my eyes. He offered a roughened hand to me and I placed my own soft fingers against his long, thick digits and he pulled me, very gently to my feet. He picked up the bottle of lotion and led me inside the shack where he placed my hands against the counter. He began to rub the lotion on my shoulders and my back as he pressed his erection against my ass. The scent of the suntan oil became a background note to the coconut scent that seemed to gather around us in a heated cloud.

I knew I wanted him. But I was terrified at the same time. I had come to the island for adventure and to celebrate a new life, a new me. But, confronted with this giant ebony stranger with a cock larger than any I had ever seen (at least in real life) I found myself weak in the knees. Part of it was arousal and part of it was fright. I felt dizzy with desire for this forbidden, exotic pleasure. Faint with fear of the risk, the adventure, and the wantonness I had discovered in myself on this island."

My girlfriend and I, and with our black boyfriends, have vacationed a number of time in the Cayman Islands and every time we go there, we notice a lot of white women with the local black guys, many of them coming off the cruise ships. Even on the flight over at a time during spring break, we noticed 3 very cute girls, (probably college age) and as soon as they cleared customs, they were immediately met by 2 black guys waiting for them and it was very obvious they knew them very well. We later saw the same girls at a club with the same guys and they were all over those guys big time. And at the beach, OMG, it's always amazing how many white women are with black guys...

My girlfriend and I, and with our black boyfriends, have vacationed a number of time in the Cayman Islands and every time we go there, we notice a lot of white women with the local black guys, many of them coming off the cruise ships. Even on the flight over at a time during spring break, we noticed 3 very cute girls, (probably college age) and as soon as they cleared customs, they were immediately met by 2 black guys waiting for them and it was very obvious they knew them very well. We later saw the same girls at a club with the same guys and they were all over those guys big time. And at the beach, OMG, it's always amazing how many white women are with black guys...

Janice you should have taken pictures and showen us less fortuante!

Are there places like this where the men can go and watch their women get fucked by some BBCs? My girlfriend and I have been talking about this idea and we would love to find a resort or something where there's a lot of black men and she can just roam free - nudist would be preferred. We've even talked about having me be a sissy there and act as a waiter for the guys. Gettin aroused just thinking about it!

anyone have much luck in the Dominican Republic?
The DR was where I had my first BBC experience, and three others after that. I am going back "home" in under 6 weeks now, and am hoping at least one of my guys will wind up visiting me in my room. ;-)

Gotta say, all these pics are really making me miss them terribly (yes, I have stayed friends with them, no strings, we are friends with lots of benefits lol)

Back