INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
love the pic of white girl's nice white ass and skin with legs spread lying in sand.

Maybe I should take a vacation and drive from the east coast to the west cost, which route should I follow, maybe the old Route 66

If you have the time to do this, it's nice, but much of old RTE 66 is gone having been replaced by newer freeways and many of the small towns that grew up along it are virtual ghost towns now as their economies were built on the needs of the travelers that no longer pass through.
What is left is still a marvel in terms of the history there. Did it by motorcycle some 15 years ago and enjoyed it immensely.

We'll be staying in Couples Negril resort in a few months, my wife is wanting to try some BBC while we are there and wants me to watch her take care of one. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about hooking up with someone with a BBC while we're staying at the resort? The have room service in the suite we will be staying, think the guy would be willing to serve the wife some dessert?

I have been to Jamaica, a bunch of times since I was younger and I have met lots of white women, couples and families there for a good time. Being part Jamaican it helps to know the island pretty well and where the wildness is at. Women come from England, Italy, German, Spain and the U.S. all looking for Black men. I recommend it highly.

James, so where is the wildness at? We'll be at Couples Negril in a few months....looking for some safe, BBC fun for the wife, she can't wait! Any recommendations for finding a willing accomplice?

[qweuote="SIR ROCK, post: 160395, member: 11573"]Frankfort up in the North East!
:devil:;)we are in france...please keep in touch .my slut wife is 35 yrs old . insatiable. 5 bbc are so badly wanted . as present in her next birthday...................[/quote]

BRING HERE HERE AND i WILL SEE TO IT SEE GETS FUCKED SO GOOD YOUR FRIENDS BACK IN FRANCE WILL FEEL IT!!!

We'll be staying in Couples Negril resort in a few months, my wife is wanting to try some BBC while we are there and wants me to watch her take care of one. Can anyone tell me the best way to go about hooking up with someone with a BBC while we're staying at the resort? The have room service in the suite we will be staying, think the guy would be willing to serve the wife some dessert?

Where is that located at?

Back