INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I slept with a black man I just met on a trip for work the week of last Easter. I really surprised myself by doing it! Not because he was black. I've slept with black men before. Even since I've been married. But, it's always been in the context of an affair. I told myself I didn't care what color the guy was, or even that I was married. If I felt a true connection with a guy, I was going to see where it went. Sometimes it went to the bedroom! But, I've always taken it slow.
Not this time! I met this guy one day, had a ******* with him the next, and slept in his room that night! That's when I started thinking I might have done it BECAUSE he was black. I might have a fetish! :blackheart:

The pic is fake! Look at the shades and proportions. She gets the sunbeams from the front side, he from the back. He is unnaturally big for where he is standing. Her look meets something, somewhere behind his back, as if she was not recognizing he was there, looking "through him".

But @CuckCpl4BBC you are right. Her swimsuit is nice. ;)

I'm interested, yes the picture is fake, like hundreds probably thousands on this forum, simply because this is a fetish/fantasy forum, why did you feel the need to poor scorn on the response? There is enough of that outside of this forum, lets all just let each other have our own ideas fetishes and fantasies?

There is plenty I don't agree with on here but I don't say anything,ad its different strokes for different folks.

I'm interested, yes the picture is fake, like hundreds probably thousands on this forum, simply because this is a fetish/fantasy forum, why did you feel the need to poor scorn on the response? There is enough of that outside of this forum, lets all just let each other have our own ideas fetishes and fantasies?

There is plenty I don't agree with on here but I don't say anything,ad its different strokes for different folks.
It was not my intention to scorn anyone/anything on these forums. i simply mentioned the fake character of that pic. Personally, i don`t feel there is a need for fake images here, as there are plenty of photographs of real "interracial" couples and groups out there on the web already, so why fake them?

"Different strokes for differnt folks", yes. But there are also many different sections on the forums. For instance, there is a section especially created for posting "photoshopped" pictures, one that particularly deals with cuckoldry, yet others are gay/bi/lesbian themed, and so on. Why not post to the appropriate sections, so that content is much more easier to find for people with same interests while not bothering others? jm2ct`s

It was not my intention to scorn anyone/anything on these forums. i simply mentioned the fake character of that pic. Personally, i don`t feel there is a need for fake images here, as there are plenty of photographs of real "interracial" couples and groups out there on the web already, so why fake them?

"Different strokes for differnt folks", yes. But there are also many different sections on the forums. For instance, there is a section especially created for posting "photoshopped" pictures, one that particularly deals with cuckoldry, yet others are gay/bi/lesbian themed, and so on. Why not post to the appropriate sections, so that content is much more easier to find for people with same interests while not bothering others? jm2ct`s

Thanks for the reply, yes I see your point, both are wearing swimwear so, in my opinion, it fits in the vacations thread.

I also do see why there are fake pics, but like I said, I haven't commented on it.

Back