INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Local BBC no would not risk it. Tourist BBC yes. Joining your BBC from home as a couple YES, YES, YES HARDER, HARDER, HARDER CUM IN MY PUSSY while on a quiet area of the beach.

While in the UK we met some lovely black men ,one very special man ,this man became a great fiend ,on one off our visits to the UK he had arranged a cocktail party and I do mean a cocktail evening ,dressed to the nines ,steve in a tux and me in a slinky evening gown showing all I could.
We arrived late ,so there was a few there ,we were quickly introduced handed a ******* and told to mingle ,chat we did , there were around 12 men 8 were black and only four women ,me included in the 4 , the ladies were around mid twenties except me 50 s ,it was soon to understand we ladies were there for the men’s pleasure ,steve had joined a group that were enjoying watching one girl sucking a man cock then I watched as they all got there cocks out she had three to play with.
As I watched our friend came up behind me , whispered how many would you like ,we kissed ,he led me to a couch where there was two black men ,I looked around each of the girls had three men enjoying the fruits of there bodies I was not going to miss out ,it became a fuck fest we girls had every hole penertrated ,we are going back next year and the cocktail party has already been organised ,we believe there may be moor participants.
We are going next week , will tell when back in October xx

We had allot of attention in St Lucia. The slightest eye contact on the beach brought men to my wife. The maitre d at the hotel was very attracted to my wife and a discrete note got a room visit after his shift. He was good looking and about 30. My wife is in her late 50s.
How big was his dick

In this islands there is a lot of sex going on with the natives .they usualy go for the money and our ladys for there inpresive dicks.they cum multiple times and make our women cum loud and clear. I go every year in july its our little secret but we both enjoy those black men

Back