INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
View attachment 1369037 it brings me soo much joy and pleasure to watch her fuck her stud makes me soo happy man to let her explore her sexual parts with him
I loved walking in while she was getting fucked. The black guy or her never slowed up. We always got 2 beds in our room. I would be on the other bed while she was getting fucked. She would be getting fucked by her pick up and he would say to me get my phone and take some pictures of me fucking your wife's ass. She had 3 guys and she was doing the air tight thing and I was taking pictures with their cell phones. She was in heaven when they finished they would get up and leave her and that was when I got my fun in. She would tell me how she picked them up and how they had treated her in public. Sometimes they would return and they would be fucking her in the other bed. All the while telling me what a white whore my wife was and how much she enjoyed their dicks. They would have her rim their ass and the whole time they would be telling me how good her tongue felt in their ass crack or asshole then tell her to go give your husband a kiss which she did. After he watched her and I kiss he would ask me how does my ass taste then say to her now slut get back over here and get your tongue back in my asshole and when you get my black dick hard I am going to fuck your ass bitch. She would jump back in his bed and ask him I want you to squat over my face so I can get really deep in your ass. While she did this he would be telling her you are one white bitch for black DICK and after I finish fucking your ass I am going to piss down your throat you whore do you like that white slut? She would tell him yes yes I love that then he would tell me to get him a beer while your wife eats asshole so I will have a good hot load of piss for this bitch.

Yes the staff talks about the hot sex certain women give them. I told my wife about the way the staff talks about how hot the white women are. After I told her that she wanted to be the hottest white slut there. I should not have told her that because she went crazy fucking and sucking black dicks. She enjoyed them taking her to the storage rooms and getting fucked by who ever came in. We were having dinner one night and while waiting on our order a black man she had fucked that morning came up to her and wanted a quick blow job in some room by the restaurant. He said she will be back in just a few minutes. The food came and no wife so I ate my dinner alone. After I ate she still hadn't showed up. Anyway the waiter shows up and says your wife has been detained she will be back but you need to get a doggy bag and take your wife's food back to your room.I did and before I left I asked the waiter where she was. He just smiled and said she was fine but some other guys showed up when she was sucking Jerald off and they wanted some of her. As she was being passed around by the 4 who showed up others came and she is doing them also. He said to me your wife really likes black men and the men with her are very large and they love to fuck white married sluts like your wife. I left and went back to our room. I got a call from her at 4am telling me don't worry she is having a great time. She showed up the next morning and she was a totally fucked out she went to sleep. I went to the pool and 3 very large and very black guys shows up and they tell me about my slut wife. They tell me she got fucked by 8 men total. She took their loads in every hole she had and rimmed every black man who wanted it. I asked the 3 black guys telling me this did they fuck her and they told me to follow them in the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom they pulled out their dicks and that answered my question. Those men were huge and all 3 said she had been fucked and fucked in her ass by all 3 of them and even more. They said they had given her some an addictive white substance and she went wild.I know how hot she gets when she is doing coke. One of the guys told me then that I owe him 200 dollars for the coke my wife snorted. I said are you kidding me you and your friends have been fucking my wife all night and you expect me to pay for the an addictive white substance y'all used to get her high for y'all to use as your fuck toy. He said we didn't need to get her high she wanted it and if you don't pay for the coke your slut wife used she will not get any more black dicks. I said fine with me. Once she woke up and started telling me about the night I asked her about the an addictive white substance and said yes I bought 200 bucks worth on credit. I then told her about the conversation I had with the 3 guys and they wanted me to pay them and I said no. She said did they show you how big their dicks were I said yes but I still didn't pay them and they told me that you would not be getting anymore black dicks. Well long story short I paid them and I bought a bunch more from them. I don't think that I should be paying for the ******* these big dicked black guys give her so she will be a bigger slut than usual for them to use. I did get to watch her in action one night and dam she was a total slut for any black guy that wanted her. For 2 straight hours she was being fucked in the ass the pussy and her mouth. When one came another took his place. What a vacation

Does any woman on this site get off on the smell of a black man?My wife has told me that certain black men have a smell that turns her on and she is a total slut for them. I do know that the bull that trained her when she was young I could smell him in her when she came home from fucking him. It wasn't a sex smell it was a body smell. She told me year's later that she would lick his arm pits after he was all sweaty from fucking her. She couldn't get enough of his smell. I have noticed that some of the black guys would leave a scent on her that drove her crazy. The most extreme things some of the guys did to her she didn't do to me because I didn't get off on it. She has rimmed my ass before but I didn't get off on it like some did. I have fucked her in her ass before but I wasn't crazy about it. I always felt like it hurt her but some of the dicks I have seen go go up her ass have been huge and she took every inch of it and they drove it deep in her ads. I have never pissed on her or in her mouth but I have seen many black men piss in her mouth on her face and all over her body and I have seen 3 guys piss in a red solo cup then they spit in it and empty cum filled condoms in the cup mix it up and she ******* it down. I have to admit when she did that she was fucked up on X or an addictive white substance. When she is fucked up and at some black mans place she will get pretty nasty.

My husband and I have fantasized about taking a sex vacation. We have narrowed it down to Atlanta, LA, NYC and Jamaica. Really leaning towards Atlanta!!
Atlanta in the early 80s was a hot bed for black DICK. My wife picked up 2 black guys in a club when we were there for a long weekend. We were at the hotel lounge when she met them and we took them to our room. Both of the guys were married so they didn't have a lot of time. Both of the guys fucked her pussy and came deep in her belly they then made her suck their dicks and rim them. They told us don't shower or clean off your face I want to see this bitch later in the lounge knowing she has a pussy full of our cum and our DICK and assholes are on her breath. So we did and it was hot knowing that my wife had the cum of 2 black men in her pussy and the smell of ass on her lips and breath. The night had just begun and what a night

Show us, so we can compare;)

When Pam got her first strange cock, albeit black cock, I had to make a deal before she would let me take any pics or video. The deal was that any pics/video I would take were to be for our "sole" use and viewing only! Whereas Pam was only minutes away from being fucked by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, and both Pam and I were in an extremely high state of sexual excitement and anticipation, I would've gladly hung myself by my balls from a chandler if it meant I could take some pics & vids, if that's what she wanted! There was no choice if I were to be granted my wish by Pam.

The only picture we have published is the one you see in our Avitar! That's a true shot of Pam's crotch just moments before Edwin had the Devine pleasure to be the first, other than myself that is, to give Pam what she craved for that night, some BBC, and she got far more than she ever could have had dreamed of, every over 11 inches of it!
How horny was Pam?
Take a close look at our Avitar!
That wet stain right in the middle of Pam's crotch is not a water stain I assure you!
Enough said!
P.S. This does not mean that I've given up trying to convince Pam to allow me to post some pics/vid!
It's a work in progress! Pam is 5 ft 11 ins, tall, natural blond and a body to die for! I'm certain she'll
be a smash hit if I ever get to post a few pics of her being done by Edwin.

Back